October 2012 Weddings
Options

MARRIED 10/27! recap and PIP!

FINALLY after being engaged over 4 years....I'm married to the only boy I ever loved!!

We got married on our 5 year anniversary...Oct 27th.  It rained all day (which is good luck, right?!) but after the ceremony it was just sprinkling so we were able to get a few shots outside.

The day was so perfect.  SO perfect.  I had two meltdowns that seem silly now.  I noticed a little hole in my dress before the ceremony but thankfully my SIL rushed to get a sewing kit and was able to stich it up.  I was freaking out and one of my BM had to tell me to chill.  Then at the reception my husband (!!!!) dropped the serving spoon for the pasta and got sauce all over the bottom of my dress.  I really freaked out for that one.  I almost cried.  Thank god one of the women who runs the country club was able to get it out. 

My aunt, a BM, hated her hair.  she left the salon and was supossed to be heading to the church.  she called and said she was going home to fix her hair.  we all met at the church at noon and did pics from noon to about 2.  she came at 2:15.  I'm not happy she won't be in any pics from before the ceremony.  also not happy that when she got there she was a little drunk and her hair looked the same or that she ended up puking twice at the reception but oh well.

but, all that aside it was AMAZING.  Everyone danced, danced, dancedddd all night! the dj didn't have to try to get people on the dance floor once.  there was still a ton of people on the dance floor right up until the very last song.  we would have stayed and danced all night long if we could!  so many people told us what a blast it was and how it was the most fun wedding they had been to!  it was SO nice to hear! i also got so many compliments on my dress.

it was the BEST day ever.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: MARRIED 10/27! recap and PIP!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards