Favors
Options

Pint Glass (mixing glass) Favors... Sources?

We found a great place to get pint glasses for our favors. Really affordable, decent quality, gererally good reviews. 

But they are about 30 miles from my house and they won't let me pick them up!! They expect me to pay for shipping - which almost DOUBLES the cost! Not happening!

The cost would have been $235 for 200 glasses, then $150 for the shipping.

Does anyone have a source for glasses that has come close to that? I'm in the Rochester, NY area, but have bridesmaids coming in from Cleveland and NYC, so a company in either area or anywhere in central New York would be great.

THANKS!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Pint Glass (mixing glass) Favors... Sources?

• Options
    twilight.rosetwilight.rose member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should also consider posting this on the New York board, in case anyone there knows of a local company.
    **i'm a little drunk on you and high on summertime** Photobucket
  • Options
    aakessler0320aakessler0320 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.discountmugs.com

If you give them your email they send out online coupons for 10% off and free shipping.  Pint glasses are reasonably priced with lots of free art to choose from.
  • Options
    FennLA94FennLA94 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What company are you using in your area?

We're also doing pint glasses, I found customglassware.com  Not sure where its based but its on the west coast so that wouldn't work for you but the shipping doesn't seem too bad to me from my site.  They also let you put your own image on the glasses.  

Just out of curiosity-  are you packaging your pint glasses for the guests, if so how?
  • Options
    daniandpetedaniandpete member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where did you order your glasses? I 'd like to order some too, but the Knot shop has such bad reviews...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards