Pennsylvania-Central

Looking for a smaller venue in the Lancaster, PA area, help please!! :)

Hey, everyone!

I've just started looking at venues online and I'm wondering if anyone has any personal experiences with anywhere in the Lancaster County area. We're planning on getting married October 2013...with this being a fall wedding, I love the old farmhouses and anywhere that is rustic looking but isn't crazy expensive. If anyone can suggest places to check out, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thank you!!

Re: Looking for a smaller venue in the Lancaster, PA area, help please!! :)

• Check out pheasant run bed and breakfast. Very cute, great for a smaller wedding and great owners. Landis valley is also a check out location. Definitely avoid the country barn.. That place is such a ripoff.
  • Try Rock ford plantation.  
  • There is a place in epharta. Eicher Arts Center.  Its suppose to be really beatiful.

• Hi! I live in Lancaster County, and know of mostly all the wedding venues in the area.  I run a Vintage Rental Business here, check us out at www.LovebirdsVintageDecorRentalsofpa.com.I have rented vintage wedding decor to most of the venues around here. One especially beautiful intimate setting in a rustic farmhouse is "Eicher Arts Center" in Ephrata, pa.  I just uploaded photos of a recent wedding there using all of my wedding decor, onto my website. Go to the Wedding Gallery Page, and tab down to "Jolisa and Curt Wedding" to see the pics.
    You can contact me thru the contact page on my we bsite, and i will be happy to help you further.
    Blessings,
    Kristy Sholes
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards