May 2013 Weddings
Options

Gifts for readers and others helping with ceremony

I'm curious what others have done for gifts for their readers, gift bearers and other participants in the Mass? 

I'm feeling totally stumped.

Re: Gifts for readers and others helping with ceremony

• Options
    I'm having a reader and I'm giving her the same bracelet that I'm giving my bridesmaids.  My bridesmaids will be getting additional gifts.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 177 Invited image
    3 Yes image
    0 No image
    174 ? image
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_gifts-for-readers-and-others-helping-with-ceremony?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:6c5878cb-8b8e-4c2b-9416-cee1fbe2952aPost:a7e0d30c-1467-4502-a3a3-a9693d337ba4">Re: Gifts for readers and others helping with ceremony</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm having a reader and I'm giving her the same bracelet that I'm giving my bridesmaids.  My bridesmaids will be getting additional gifts.
    Posted by mysngs2u[/QUOTE]

I'm doing something similar. Bridesmaids and reader are getting a custom made cosmetic case, and the bridesmaids will get extras.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am giving two of my readers alex and ani bracelets and a samuel adams gift pack because that is his favorite beer. I think one small gift for readers is plenty!
    May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge October- Honeymoon! 7 days in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico! image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards