Florida-North Florida
Options

E-pic suggestions

So after 9 months, FI and I are finally going to take some e-pics this weekend!  I know we don't NEED them, but I thought it would be fun and nice to have :-)  Any suggestions for locations in the Jax or St. Augustine area?  If it's not too cold we may take some at the beach...It's not really summerdress weather so I was thinking jeans or khakis and white shirts and then another location with a little more formal outfit.  Where have you taken your e-pics?  

Thanks!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: E-pic suggestions

• Options
    jennsperjennsper member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We haven't done our epics yet but were doing them in St. Augustine where all the shops are(downtown???) Idk what its called.lol It will probably be March or April when we do them

Jennifer & David 10/15/10
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We took our pictures in downtown historic Fernandina and I'm so glad we did. There are a million places within all of the shops and the buildings. Plus...you have the harbor, the railroad tracks (which in my opinion always makes for some cool shots) and there's a beach access near by. It has the biggest variety of different photo choices in the area.  Our photog's said that it was their favorite place to do pics. Some PIB. ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    jendawn80jendawn80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Christie- I LOVE your pics!   

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing them on Tuesday (next week not today :) It's only 3 days before our wedding so I feel you on the waiting part Wink

We are doing them in "downtown" Saint Augustine, however we will probably venture into the side streets there are some amazing old houses/building/etc that would make for some great shots.

As for attire I'm planning to wear jeans, fun heel, a tank with a cardigan and a belt at the waist. FI is wearing jeans and a M2K shirt from Express....

Also doing a 2nd outfit, a cute fun dress (still need to find!!!) and FI is wearing a button down (untucked) with a blazer and jeans.
  • Options
    clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Jen! Our photogs were so excited that we picked that location that we got almost 500 pics from our e-pics. They said that not enough people think to go up there and they loved having something new.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    jendawn80jendawn80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the ideas girls!  I'm having a hard time picking just 2 outfits :-)  I'm such a girl...I always overpack and have about 4 outfits that I've laid out in my closet!  It makes it harder when FI and I don't live together so I've given him a list of what to bring with him  :-)       
    Mrs CHP- I'm doing the same thing as you- jeans, cute heals, and then 2 different tops..maybe one with a cute scarf.  It may be too cold for a dress..we'll see.
    Have fun doing yours! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    NoleBride10NoleBride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just took ours a few weeks ago in downtown St. Augustine and luckily it was warm that day so I got to wear a summery dress. We took a bunch at the fort and on the wall around it overlooking the water. We walked around downtown and just stopped at doorways and things that the photographer thought looked good. We took a few in front of the old schoolhouse just because we are both Education majors so we thought it would be cool.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards