April 2012 Weddings
Options

Wedding colors

What do you think of these color together. I am not sure how I feel about them, because I was not sure if their go together. But I love these colors together.

Re: Wedding colors

• Options
    I think they look great together.
  • Options
    They look wonderful together very elegant!!!
    Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
  • Options
    I agree with PP. They look very elegant.
    TTC #1 since November 2012

My Ovulation Chart

Anniversary
  • Options
    Thank you ladies , I know these are my wedding colors for sure now.

Jennifer
  • Options
    Yes very pretty together and definitely elegant and glamourous. 

Are you going for a formal look? If yes, great. If no, you can still pull these off, but regal purple like that just screams formal if you aren't careful. You'd just have to watch your fabrics, accessories, other decor, and make sure it all balanced. Either way I think it will look lovely!
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Options
    I second the above.  If you are going for formal, absolutely.  Eggplant and ivory are great for a formal evening wedding.  If you are doing a daytime or more casual wedding, I might change it to a brighter, less "royal" purple
  • Options
    My wedding is going to be at night time when the sun is going  down and it twiglight out side. I am doing formal we are have candle light ever where, the ceremony is going to be all candlelight and my flowers are going to be cream flowers. The table are going to have tall candle holders and cream flowers on the table.
  • Options
    Sweet. If you are definitely doing formal, these will work 100%!
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Options
    I love those colours!  In fact, they are the exact ones that I am using as well!  Maybe its a Jennifer thing? Wink
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Jash009 I think you are right about the Jennifer thing. These color are just so sexy. If I found stuff with these colors I will send them to you too, if you would like.

Jennifer

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2012-weddings_wedding-colors-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:05427f07-4ba2-44d6-9271-99a7af1ee5c0Discussion:c4e67946-150a-4d95-8261-63e4f4af933aPost:338b80cb-0615-4432-b955-91a241750edf">Re: Wedding colors</a>:

[QUOTE]Jash009 I think you are right about the Jennifer thing. These color are just so sexy. If I found stuff with these colors I will send them to you too, if you would like. Jennifer
    [/QUOTE]

Totally!  My email is forever_jenn(at)hotmail(dot)com
    I have been trying to figure out how to work the purple colour into our centre pieces, we're using the ivory colour linens.  The BM's are going to be wearing the purple (lapis from DB) and carrying purple and green hydrendgia (sp) bouqets.
    So far that's all I've got, so more ideas would be greatly appreciated!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Beautiful colors...mine are purple, lilac and silver though...but the ivory is very elegant!!

S and CJ
    S and CJ image imageWhen is my wedding
    Visit Purple.weddings.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic Cream to my Coffee
  • Options
    I think the purple is a very formal and regal color, and it looks great with the ivory!! Great choice!
  • Options
    Love it! I'm actually using eggplant as well. I'm wanting to go with the eggplant, chocolate and raspberry idea that they had in one of the articles on the knot.
    Visit OrangeCounty.Weddings.comWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I was kicking around the idea of doing purple and ivory and as soon as i clicked on this and saw them togethor now im sold! awesome pics!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards