March 2013 Weddings
Options

STD and Dress!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

So I have two big check marks.  I just sent out the STD's.  I know I am a tad bit late, however since my cousin decided to send hers out 2 weeks ago, hubbie and i decided to send them out a little later to not overlap.  (more on that later)

And I also brought the dress and selected the BM dresses.  I went to DB for everything.  I had a decent experience in the location. Honestly, coming from NJ, with weddings as expensive as they are, I rather get a DB dress and have more people at my reception than the other way around.

I had the first appointment on a monday morning.  I took off work, because I rather have the personalized experience than deal with a madhouse.  My attendant spent two hours with me and I really liked one dress.  So she put me in another, and I felt happy in it.  That's the best emotion I had.  I didnt cry, but when everyone told me it was the dress; I brought it.  I have some dress remorse, but I dont want to have an attachment with it.  So I guess I need internet opinions?  The dress needs some work at the top and she needs a steam.  I also brought the flower and the veil as well.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: STD and Dress!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards