California-Inland Empire
Options

Help

Is it cheaper to bring in a bartending service ( if so does anyone know a good one) or buy the liquor and hire a bartender ( also anyone know anyone good)

Re: Help

• Options
    hischiquita!hischiquita! member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry I'm of no help, but I would like to hear any recommendations on bartenders because I need one too! :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't think anyone that still posts on here hired a bartender service.  I am going to say I think it's cheaper to buy the alcohol and pay a bartender to serve it.
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    lala90lala90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My friends hire bartenders all the time for their parites at home (they are pretty big parties).  They buy the alcohol and then  just higher guys from a restuarant near their house. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    For my wedding we bought all the alcohol ourselves and hired the bartender from our caterer (our caterer is a restaurant that has bartenders on staff). This was the most cost saving route for us but it also wasn't that much more money if we would have hired a bartending service and still brought in our own alcohol. The big savings is in bringing in your own alcohol so if your venue will allow it then I would totally go for it. Our friends and family are big drinkers so we figured that we saved at of $ by bringing everything in ourselves.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards