September 2012 Weddings

AW: Boudoir Items NSFW

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post pics like this here but  I found a couple items for my boudoir session on ebay (super cheap!)
I'd like to get some big bands of pearls to make a necklace to go with it (get them at the dollar store).

Love this corset!

I'd also like to make a sexy tank that says "Mrs Higgins" to wear with some old faded jeans.This is actually a pic of me (taken 1.5 yrs ago as a blond- my natural colour actually) in my faded jeans:

invitationcombo Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: AW: Boudoir Items NSFW

• That is HOT! I love the Mrs. Tank idea, I might have to use that one :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Love the items you picked out! And your tats are awesome!!
  • You are going to look HOT! I love everything you picked out! If I did this FI would Probably have a heart attack when he saw the pics :) let us know how the shoot goes! When is it? Sounds like a ton of fun. About the pics- I assumed I was going to be looking at half naked models based on the title, but it never hurts to add NSFW- not safe for work- to the title.
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Preview!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker

122image 110image 12image
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_aw-boudoir-items?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:6e5a1408-3a6f-431e-afa3-70d878ed5ab4Post:f93c745a-a9ae-4488-82a1-94162a5c828b">Re: AW: Boudoir Items</a>:
    [QUOTE]You are going to look HOT! I love everything you picked out! If I did this FI would Probably have a heart attack when he saw the pics :) let us know how the shoot goes! When is it? Sounds like a ton of fun. About the pics- I assumed I was going to be looking at half naked models based on the title, but it never hurts to add NSFW- not safe for work- to the title.
    Posted by smartlypretty[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>good call! thanks!</div>
  • Ahhh! I love love love this stuff! Your FI is going to flip :)
    0403_0929W BabyFruit Ticker
  • wow, i like it all! i keep looking at VS for items to buy and i haven't really fallen in love with anything yet. i forget there's other (more affordable) options out there.
    Happily married since 9/1/2012!
    The Whimsical Wifey
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_aw-boudoir-items?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:6e5a1408-3a6f-431e-afa3-70d878ed5ab4Post:46247e8d-648a-43ca-9bc8-0f4cb4e37206">Re: AW: Boudoir Items NSFW</a>:
    [QUOTE]wow, i like it all! i keep looking at VS for items to buy and i haven't really fallen in love with anything yet. i forget there's other (more affordable) options out there.
    Posted by kellycatalo[/QUOTE]

exactly! i don't want to spent $80 on string! LOL
    The corset was under $20 and the first item was about $12 ;)
    And that's with shipping!
  • bridalmommabridalmomma member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    WOW.... your FI is gonna love those pictures!! BTW you look stunning as a blonde.

Also have to say your tats are awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards