Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Come talk new TV shows with me :D

Did anyone catch Zooey Deschanel's (sp?) new show on FOX last night? That's my favorite of the new premieres this season, so far. I'm holding out for Pan Am on Sunday to make a final decision.

I really didn't like Up All Night, and that makes me sad cause I <3 Christina Applegate.

Anyone else see anything good that I can fill up the memory space on my DVR with?
~DFWs Resident Snark~
I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?

Re: Come talk new TV shows with me :D

• Options
    bigbabyfacebigbabyface member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd like to check out that new show "heart of dixie", and "unforgettable"
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh I forgot about seeing something for Unforgettable. What is Heart of Dixie?
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
  • Options
    crash2729crash2729 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did anyone watch DWTS?

I liked two and a half men. I know it's not new...but it's kind of new.

That's the only one I watched really. I want to watch PanAm too, but I think it's going to be too "drama-y" for me.
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_come-talk-new-tv-shows-d?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:2eb38dd7-a7ef-45b2-9a61-86e1e7c17afePost:713a2f73-ac40-40c5-8ccc-51034b61b907">Come talk new TV shows with me :D</a>:
    [QUOTE]Did anyone catch Zooey Deschanel's (sp?) new show on FOX last night? That's my favorite of the new premieres this season, so far. I'm holding out for Pan Am on Sunday to make a final decision. I really didn't like Up All Night, and that makes me sad cause I <3 Christina Applegate. Anyone else see anything good that I can fill up the memory space on my DVR with?
    Posted by FebDallasBride[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping to make it home tonight for the premier of "Revenge".  Can't.  Wait.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I watched DWTS. I really like David Arquette, and JR is really good.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_come-talk-new-tv-shows-d?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:2eb38dd7-a7ef-45b2-9a61-86e1e7c17afePost:ac96098d-2f2b-4d38-9fea-23981019044c">Re: Come talk new TV shows with me :D</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Come talk new TV shows with me :D : I'm hoping to make it home tonight for the premier of "Revenge".  Can't.  Wait.
    Posted by juliebug1997[/QUOTE]

Oh yes, I need to DVR that and check it out
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_come-talk-new-tv-shows-d?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:2eb38dd7-a7ef-45b2-9a61-86e1e7c17afePost:7ceb70d5-0022-4766-832c-338a9a8563c7">Re: Come talk new TV shows with me :D</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh I forgot about seeing something for Unforgettable. What is Heart of Dixie?

my bad...its Hart of Dixie...no E in heart. :)

is a series that follows rachel bilson, she lives in new york but can't find a job or something so moves to alabama...i think she's a doctor of some sort maybe? i can't remember. i just remember hearing about it on the radio. it sounded cute :)
  • Options
    angelsong21angelsong21 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used to watch DWTS religiously the first two seasons, but for some reason I can't get into it anymore.  It's one of those shows where I'll watch the last two episodes because everyone left is pretty awesome at that point, but that's basically it.

I liked "Up All Night" but didn't love it.  I still think "Perfect Couples" should have gotten more of a chance -- that show was hilarious.  As much as I don't want to like it, Wendy on NBC might have some potential.  Missed Glee last night and Parenthood but will catch both on Hulu today or tomorrow.  The Sing-Off started again on Monday and that one I watch pretty religiously as well.  Doesn't look as good as last season, but we shall see!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Parenthood leaves me in tears every week, especially with Max Braverman's storyline.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_come-talk-new-tv-shows-d?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:2eb38dd7-a7ef-45b2-9a61-86e1e7c17afePost:f641f059-11e6-4ec2-a20c-98c6a2f9994e">Re: Come talk new TV shows with me :D</a>:
    [QUOTE]Parenthood leaves me in tears every week, especially with Max Braverman's storyline.

Same.  LOVE this show.  Just started watching it last year and wished I had gotten on the bandwagon much, much sooner. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_come-talk-new-tv-shows-d?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:2eb38dd7-a7ef-45b2-9a61-86e1e7c17afePost:ac96098d-2f2b-4d38-9fea-23981019044c">Re: Come talk new TV shows with me :D</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Come talk new TV shows with me :D : I'm hoping to make it home tonight for the premier of "Revenge".  Can't.  Wait.

What is this supposed to be about?  I've only seen one poster at the mall and on DART buses.

I intended to check out New Girl, but I forgot.  I miss Chuck.  =(

Season premiere of Criminal Minds tonight!  I hope JJ's back for good!
    Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    CRAP, I just realized I missed Castle's season premiere, right?!  Ughhhh.

And yes, I'm sitting at school posting like I have no life because I have a 3 hour gap between my last class and my next class.  Lame.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_come-talk-new-tv-shows-d?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:2eb38dd7-a7ef-45b2-9a61-86e1e7c17afePost:620f194e-0002-40c0-98d2-efa6946e56d3">Re: Come talk new TV shows with me :D</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Come talk new TV shows with me :D : What is this supposed to be about?  I've only seen one poster at the mall and on DART buses. I intended to check out New Girl, but I forgot.  I miss Chuck.  =( <strong>Season premiere of Criminal Minds tonight!  I hope JJ's back for good!
    </strong>Posted by professorscience[/QUOTE]

for real?! oooohhh yay! so excited! i've missed it so much. we're going to miss alot of new shows during our honeymoon lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I couldn't keep up with Castle after the first season. I liked it, but got caught up with so many other shows. Harry's Law starts again tonight YAY!
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
  • Options
    courtski2004courtski2004 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ooohhh!! We taped 'The New Girl' and will be watching tonight. We also have Parenthood from last night (which we LOVE LOVE LOVE!), new Tosh.0 and Workaholics. We are going to try out The X Factor, but because of scheduling conflicts with Stroage Wars (I think...) we won't be able to watch Revenge. It looks really good!!
    Of course Grey's starts tomorrow, and Dexter will be new on Oct. 2 so I'm not sure we need too many more TV addictions to attend to...our DVR is workin overtime! I did watch DWTS last night for the first time ever...I'm not sure if I'll watch again just because we can't tape the live show because it conflicts with How I Met Your Mother and Two and a Half Men.

Anybody watch the Roast of Charlie Sheen?

Can anybody tell I have no life once I get home from work? ;)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_come-talk-new-tv-shows-d?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:2eb38dd7-a7ef-45b2-9a61-86e1e7c17afePost:5112f00e-4556-4979-9492-91314161005a">Re: Come talk new TV shows with me :D</a>:
    [QUOTE] Anybody watch the Roast of Charlie Sheen? Posted by courtski2004[/QUOTE]

We did. Amy Whatsherface's joke to Steve-O... WOW!
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG I watch so many series..
    DWTS- I enjoyed it rooting for the Philips chick
    Castle- I love it!
    HIMYM- Awesome show!
    Two and a ... it was just blah to me
    New Girl- Loved it!
    Up all night- just balh
    Parenthood- Love Love Love!
    Biggest Looser- dvred it
    Looking forward to Harry's Law, Grey's, Pan Am, Revenge, House, Bones and Blue Bloods

Ohh my I need a LIFE!!! or at least a boyfriend.. but dating sucks!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Is Blue Bloods the one with Donnie Wahlberg in it? YUM!
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_come-talk-new-tv-shows-d?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:2eb38dd7-a7ef-45b2-9a61-86e1e7c17afePost:d671d2c6-13dd-450d-b455-914fb8eb4738">Re: Come talk new TV shows with me :D</a>:
    [QUOTE]OMG I watch so many series.. DWTS- I enjoyed it rooting for the Philips chick Castle- I love it! HIMYM- Awesome show! Two and a ... it was just blah to me New Girl- Loved it! Up all night- just balh Parenthood- Love Love Love! Biggest Looser- dvred it Looking forward to Harry's Law, Grey's, Pan Am, Revenge, House, Bones and Blue Bloods Ohh my I need a LIFE!!! or at least a boyfriend.. but dating sucks!!!
    Posted by gisellehuet[/QUOTE]

i LOVE house...i cant wait for it to start up again!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes.. Blue Bloods is with Donnie.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_come-talk-new-tv-shows-d?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:2eb38dd7-a7ef-45b2-9a61-86e1e7c17afePost:1bcef54b-4362-427c-b718-7ffbab24aee5">Re: Come talk new TV shows with me :D</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Come talk new TV shows with me :D : We did. Amy Whatsherface's joke to Steve-O... WOW!

I couldn't believe she went there!!!! Boom, roasted. I spent the whole time wondering who the HECK she was! Lisa Lampanelli tweeted about her calling Amy Schumer the 'new Queen' which made me wonder if we were watching the same show.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had to look her up too, she was on Last Comic Standing. I really liked Mike Tysons joke about McFarland stealing from Homer. LOL
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    aeliza06aeliza06 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_come-talk-new-tv-shows-d?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:2eb38dd7-a7ef-45b2-9a61-86e1e7c17afePost:b8829b4f-97fe-4498-939a-f2587e985119">Re: Come talk new TV shows with me :D</a>:
    [QUOTE]i <3 storage wars lol
    Posted by bigbabyface[/QUOTE]
    Ohhhhh me too. And the other storage shows. ad-dict-ing. 

Ditto on the grey's and dexter! Can't wait!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So, I watched Revenge, and I am creeped out by the fact that the main character's "real" name is my name.
    Anniversary

• Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_come-talk-new-tv-shows-d?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:2eb38dd7-a7ef-45b2-9a61-86e1e7c17afePost:9d026fa0-b2d6-4135-ac33-f54bd27b8995">Re: Come talk new TV shows with me :D</a>:
    [QUOTE] Boom, roasted.
    Posted by courtski2004[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOM!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't get to Revenge last night. I got home from work late, got through half of X-Factor and both Modern Family episodes.

After FI's b-day dinner and drinks tonight, we'll be lucky to even watch Sunny in Philadlphia or Jersey Shore tonight. Looks like I will be catching up this weekend on some things.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_come-talk-new-tv-shows-d?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:2eb38dd7-a7ef-45b2-9a61-86e1e7c17afePost:e63a062c-ab2b-4676-84ee-fd6725d4e06b">Re: Come talk new TV shows with me :D</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Come talk new TV shows with me :D : LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOM!

Did you know that #BOOM is trending on Twitter? I see it all the time now, and it is even more annoying since Jason feels vailidated and cool--not to mention that he throws it in my face every few minutes followed with an enthusiastic BOOM! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_come-talk-new-tv-shows-d?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:2eb38dd7-a7ef-45b2-9a61-86e1e7c17afePost:8192052f-ba95-43ca-a373-ea978ee5d61e">Re: Come talk new TV shows with me :D</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Come talk new TV shows with me :D : Did you know that #BOOM is trending on Twitter? I see it all the time now, and it is even more annoying since Jason feels vailidated and cool--not to mention that he throws it in my face every few minutes followed with an enthusiastic BOOM! :)
    Posted by courtski2004[/QUOTE]

Daniel's 40 year old friend says Boom after every.single.sentence when he texts. It gets pretty funny.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards