September 2012 Weddings

To all my fellow Sept brides...especially our Sep 1 and 2 brides

If you are getting married this weekend you are probably finishing the last details and by tomorrow won't have time to sign onto TK.  But this is really meant for all of the brides as we enter into September.

First of all good and luck and an early Congratulations!  I hope all our stressing and planning and worrying pays off and each of you has a beautiful day.  And beyond this one day we all have put so much work into, I wish you all a beautiful marriage.  As unimaginable as it seems, we can be sure marriage will be more work and stress and cause more tears over the many years than the wedding did.  But, I hope the laughs are more frequent than the tears, and the love is greater than any frustration that arises. 

You ladies have been a wonderful support system.  Thank you!  I'm sure with weddings and honeymoons and figuring our married life/life without wedidng planning, our participation will waiver the next 6 weeks or so.  But, I hope we all find a way back to recap and rejoice that the wedding is over and the real adventure begins!  I hope we continue our friendship because I do care about each of you.  Best of luck ladies.

Love,
Kathryn

Re: To all my fellow Sept brides...especially our Sep 1 and 2 brides

• This is absolutely beautiful!  I think everything we are all feeling/will be feeling is covered in your post! :)  Congrats to you as well!

-Crystal
  • Even though I'm in and out and haven't been around as much as I used to I definitely am grateful to have had you all to connect with during this whole process.  I know I can come off a bit "strong" at times but in reality I like you all and hope that this continues past the wedding.  I'm excited to see everyone's pictures :)

-Leah
  • Thank you so much, that was so sweet of you!! Good luck on your mariage as well.May your marriage be filled with love & happiness. Congratulations! I hope you let us all know how your wedding was. I know I will be on here to let you know about mine.Best of luck to you & all the September brides-Melissa
  • Ditto to everything Kathryn said! ;)

Wishing each and every one of us nothing but happiness and love for not only our wedding days, but our marriage as it comes! I'm so grateful to have had a place to vent and cry with your ladies who are/were feeling the same things!

Happy Wedding Days September 2012 Brides!! :)

xx
    Kristine Laughing
    -kristine!

image 233 made the cut!
    image 186 are ready to party!
    image 47 are party poopers!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Awesome post. :)

Good luck to everyone. I, too, have enjoyed using TK as an outlet to vent and say the things I can't say to fiance or parents sometimes. Wishing all you ladies the best of luck!!!!!

3 days for me :)
  • YAYAY...thank you and congrats to all the sept brides....it's been a blast
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Well jeez, way to make an already emotional Sept bride more emotional. Crying at my desk. The slightest things set me off lol. I can't imagine how i will make it through the ceremony.

I ditto those sentiments to all my fellow September brides. May your wedding days be all you had dreamed of, and may your honeymoons be all the relaxing you have needed through this planning process.

Thanks for all of your advice and entertainment through this planning process.

Now lets go say our "I do"s !

xo-Shann
  • Aw, this is so sweet, I love it! 

I wish everyone the best of luck with finishing up all the last minute craziness and I hope we all have fabulous, fun, and memorable weddings! I can't wait to see everyone's pictures. Most of all I hope everyone has a wonderful, relaxing honeymoon - we've all earned a nice break! 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Good luck everyone!!!  Great post!  This  has been such a helpful place for me.  It was awesome to connect with so many people going through the wedding planning process at the same time.  I hope everyone comes back after their honeymoon and gives a recap of how their day turned out.  :)  I can't believe I only have 3 days left!!!!! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker White Knot
  • That's so sweet! I've enjoyed all my time on this board and wish all of you wonderful September 2012 ladies a WONDERFUL wedding and and amazing HM =)

Good luck everyone!
  • Aw, so nice of you to write this! :)

A big congratulations to all of my fellow September brides. Wishing you all beautiful days and the happiest of marriages. Can't wait to see pictures and here about everyone's events!

I'll be back as Mrs. G! :)
    Anniversary
  • Awww you are too sweet!  I am so happy I was able to vent all of my frustrations to someone and people who understood what I was going though was even better!
  • Why am I crying already!!! Congrats to you all. You guys have been very supportive. I hope all your days go well!

Anniversary Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image
  • Love this post, thank you!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards