New York-Upstate

chair/chair cover rentals - Saratoga Springs

i'm getting married at the Hall of Springs in Saratoga at the end of August.  I really DO NOT like the chairs that the hall has to offer!! they told us we could rent chairs at 8/ bucks a chair...for 200 guests that sounds absurd! does anyone know of cheaper rental places??????

Re: chair/chair cover rentals - Saratoga Springs

• jd3803jd3803 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     www.beyondelegance.com/chair_cover_rentals.htm" target="_blank">http://www.beyondelegance.com/chair_cover_rentals.htm

This website has great prices and they will ship the chair covers to you 2-3 days before.  You ship them back after the event.  Make sure you know the chair dimensions and style before ordering! Hope it helps!
    Jen
  • kellb19kellb19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's a place in albany called total events that rents themch aircovers for 4.50 including th swag
  • edited December 2011
    Make sure that you get a place that will put the chair covers on for you.  Hall of Springs will charge you about $4 a chair to put them on.  We got married there last year and I thought the chairs weren't bad at all.  They really blended in with the marble in the venue once it was put together.  And not a single guest commented on the chairs, they were too distracted by the beautiful venue and fabulous food.  (This is coming from a bride that had them take pictures of the chairs because I was concerned as well.)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards