Retro and Vintage Weddings

I dont want to register at the same ole place :(

Having trouble picking where to register...places I would like...such as world market, pier 1, and ikea dont do registires :( where did everyone register and anyone know of any unique places??
Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickersWhite Knot

Re: I dont want to register at the same ole place :(

• I thought Pier 1 did registries. I guess they no longer do? I wish Ikea had them <3

We just did Target and Bed Bath & Beyond and put simple things on our registries. Nothing unique at all. It was nice to give people places that were easy to get to. Most guests gave us money anyway. You could also try Lowe's or Home Depot. They have some nice houseware items.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I did same old same old...Target and Crate & Barrel.  I've tried to set up registry360 which syncs all your registries and allows you to add things from other websites as well, but the things I've added from other sites haven't been showing up....  My MOH did an amazon.com registry for her wedding and had some fun stuff on there from all over.
  • I also did the same old-- BB&B and Kohls. Our families don't have access to fancy stores and probably wouldn't shop in them if they did.
    Photobucket
  • Ikea does gift cards, I just found out.. There's an 800-number that people can call, and they can mail/bring the gift cards to you.  (If you're ok with that kind of thing!) 
    Peaches!
    ~Kat
    Retro & Vintage Knotties Siggy Challenge
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You could also do amazon.com I believe. If not a registry there is a wishlist function. They have everything under the sun.
    image 141 Invited so far!
    image 112 Are ready to party!
    image 29 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • great ideas..i like the gift card idea...pier 1 used to do it but she said with the inventory changing so regularly that it just wasnt working :(  thanks all :)
    Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickersWhite Knot
  • I like the same stores and I tend to go for more of a global/wordly look in our home. However, I have learned that I prefer classic and timeless pieces rather than super theme-y items like square Asian patterns or bamboo flatware. We registered at C&B (I LOVE this store and everything we have received from there has been amazing) and Target. Of course, you could do a MyRegistry and add items from all over the place. Or, do what we are doing, and use cash gifts for items on our wish list that we couldn't register for like Waterford crystal, Mikasa china, and World Market lamps.
    Anniversary
  • We are registering at Macy's bc I dont want to do the same old places either. But I've been told that i need add Target or BB&B so people have "Variety".
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards