Texas-Austin
Options

BM dresses

Where are ya'll getting your dresses from? I'm hoping to keep the price below $150 without going to Alfred or David's Bridal. Please help point me in the right direction of town to look. I'm looking for something short (I'm getting married in September) and in a navy blue. Ready.Set.Help!!

Re: BM dresses

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ours are Mori Lee dresses, and a lot of different bridal shops carry them. The girls spent 120 on them. You can look at their website and they will have locations near you.
  • Options
    geriknelsongeriknelson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you're not opposed to ordering online, I would check out lightinthebox.com or netbride.com. 

I found Wtoo dress below that I LOVE.  At the bridesmaid store here in Austin it's $198 and on Netbride.com it's $136!  So I'm almost positive we are going to go with them.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Mori Lee. My bridesmaids are ordering theirs from Belle Saison - the same place I got my wedding dress. The one I chose wasn't $120, but they did get a discount which kept the cost under $150. 

You could also try the Bridesmaids Store up in North Austin off of 183. It's exactly like it sounds - lots of bridesmaids dresses. I actually went there first with my co-MOHs and was able to get a good idea of what I was looking for...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Bridesmaid store might be just what you're looking for.  We ended up going with dresses from David's Bridal because my maids are spread pretty far apart, so I needed a chain store, but we were able to find them on ebay for almost half the retail price! You might find the dresses you want and just search ebay to see if they happen to be out there or vice versa if you're trying to keep costs low.
  • Options
    emm14emm14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jasmine B2 dresses.  We are ordering through a store in the Dallas area (addison) because they quoted a lower price.  $156, plus a 10% discount for ordering more than 5 dresses.
  • Options
    nroach78nroach78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Or you could order dresses from a non wedding vendor. For example, Macy's, Ann Taylor, Nordstrom, etc. All of them also carry bridal/ bridesmaid dresses.
  • Options
    may2005may2005 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We purchased the BM dresses at the Bridesmaid's Store and had excellent service.  The dresses even arrived before their estimated date. 

My 2 bridesmaids were vastly different in age and size and they found styles they both liked by looking in the catalogs that were at the Bridesmaid's Store.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My girls rented their dresses from Classy Concepts. It was about $50-$75 cheaper than buying and they all loved the dresses. You can rent off the rack or order and rent for a bit higher price. They have a bunch of different designers & Janet there is just awesome to work with!
    ~ Trish Finfer
    Blog

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You are all amazing!!! Looks like I'll be checking out the bridesmaids store tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards