New York-New York City
Options

Anybody in my situation?

Live in Staten Island, but getting married in NJ?? How do you do vendors etc...? I NEED HELP! LOL
---------- imageAnniversary Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Anybody in my situation?

• Options
    Jean6912Jean6912 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live in Brooklyn, my ceremony s in Brooklyn, and my reception is in staten island. My florist is from Brooklyn, my photographer is based out of manhattan (but travels throughout the tri-state area), my videographer is out of nj (20 mins from NYC), limo is a company with an office in Brooklyn and staten island.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    angybanezangybanez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Vanessa! You can choose any vendors you want. Many work in different areas and travel. I'm also a photographer and travel Tri-State (based in Queens, previously in Brooklyn) but photograph Long Island, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, NJ etc so I'm sure whatever photographer you decide will be willing to travel to Jersey. I know a videographer contact in NJ if you need one (Absolute Media Productions is one, but Damon the owner does great work, floral there is Celadon & Celery Events that can help you who does event planning as well as the floral arrangements (I've worked with them and they do great work) but also check out Lulu's Event Planning and Kym is based in Jersey and has worked with Staten Island Brides. Let me know if you have other questions!
    Best,
    Angelica
  • Options
    JadziaDaxJadziaDax member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in Staten Island, my wedding is here but my photographer and videographer are from NJ. Planning has been ok so far and it's not that bad of a drive.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    LDamianiLDamiani member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Vanessa,

I'm having my reception in NJ as well.  I booked my photographer from NJ and also got my dress and girls' dresses in NJ.  My videographer/band/florist/hair/makeup will all by from SI.  You won't have any issues, as most vendors travel throughout the tri-state area without any extra costs! Good Luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards