Hawaii

Review for Tamara Rigney?

I am considering using Tamara Rigney Designs for my flowers, and I was wondering if anyone has used her and could give me any reviews?  Thanks, ladies!!

Re: Review for Tamara Rigney?

• I'm planning my April wedding from Australia and booked Tamara after seeing her work in a Pacific Weddings Magazine. She has been ver pleasent to deal with and I feel as though she is really organised based on our email communications. Would love to hear what others have experienced though.
  • I'm also planning a destination wedding, and I was a bit concerned that we had some trouble arranging our initial phone consultation at the beginning...so I'm glad to hear that you've had good communication with her and that she seems organized, hopefully it was just bad timing when I first contacted her!  I haven't been able to find a lot of reviews for her, but I love the photos on her website and blog!
  • Yes I couldn't find many reviews either, but I loved her work which I'd seen for real weddings in magazines and on her site! She was reasonably priced too.

I only communicated with her over email but she always answered within a few days. Keep at it. I can tell you how it all goes after my wedding in April! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards