Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Need ideas...

One of my friends is in the Navy and coming home in January with her boyfriend...and she just emailed me to let me know they are getting married!! Since she is overseas until then, I will be planning her wedding. Its going to be very small. Any suggestions for a tiny, decently priced venue in the Lancaster area? Needs to be indoor since it will be in January. Thank you!

Re: Need ideas...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've never been but a lot of people have been recommending Perfect Settings in Columbia. The Country Barn in Mountville may also be an option.
    Mrs. Wiggins image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at Perfect Settings in Columbia and the venue is a really nice. I'm not sure what your looking to spend, but their basic package is $1300 which includes rental of the facility, tables, and chairs.  It has a max capacity of 120 people.  Their website is www.perfectsettings.net. Good luck   
  • Options
    slpankuchslpankuch member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How many people do you consider small?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    bridalgal50bridalgal50 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also would suggest The Mulberry Art Studio, or for something "elegant/rustic" try the Barn at Overlook.
  • Options
    JJLeon210JJLeon210 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies. I am getting married at Mulberry Art Studios, so I doubt she'd want hers there too. Haha. I will look into Perfect Settings.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards