Moms and Maids
Options

Accommodations for MOH???

I have a question because I'm not sure what the right thing to do is and I want to do the right thing.  We are having are wedding at a venue that offers accomodations onsite.  We arranged for all members of the BP to stay onsite.  My MOH is not comfortable (cannot elaborate) staying with the larger group and said she would make other arrangements.  Do I need to pay for the other accomodations or am I no longer under obligation to cover her since our plan won't work for her?  I'm not sure what to do.  Staying offsite is going to potentially be pretty expensive and increases our budget.

Re: Accommodations for MOH???

• Options
    Since she has decided not to stay where you were providing accomodations then it is now on her to foot the bill where she does decide to stay.

• Options
    Ditto PP's.  First of all, you were never required to pay for their accomodations in the first place, though it's very thoughtful and considerate of you.  But it's fine for her to turn down your offer and make her own arrangements, but you certainly don't have to pay for her change of plans. 

Anniversary
  • Options
    You are OK not to pay. You were very generous to pay for their accomodations and have every right to say that you will pay for a room at X hotel. If your MOH doesn't want to stay there, then she can make and pay for her own accomodations.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards