Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Maple Manor?

Hi ladies, and happy Friday.  I emailed them for information, but they haven't gotten back yet and I'm impatient.  Does anyone know how expensive this venue is?  I found past posts about the size of the reception space, etc, but not the $$$.  Thanks in advance!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Maple Manor?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_maple-manor?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:999f1619-5007-4f27-8464-5d95d3d30c2cPost:6748948c-1b1a-4092-b791-a719cb25723e">Maple Manor?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi ladies, and happy Friday.  I emailed them for information, but they haven't gotten back yet and I'm impatient.  Does anyone know how expensive this venue is?  I found past posts about the size of the reception space, etc, but not the $$$.  Thanks in advance!
    Posted by nextrightthing[/QUOTE]

I looked at them, as did ML&CJ. If I remember correctly, I think their minimum for a Saturday is on-par with other venues. I think it was $7500-9000; ood cost was roughly $75/guest with booze.

FWIW, I felt like their planner was disorganized and spacy, not to mention when I asked if we could do a set up a specific way, I was met with a reply of "that's not how I've seen it done"
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • I looked into it as well and I thought it was nice, but not really what I was looking for.  I think they give a free room to the B&G the night of the wedding.
  • I looked at them as well, and the total with service charge and everything was around 9400 with f/b and including the free suite the night of. However, the planner rushed through both tours that we did and seemed very spacey to me too. In the end, we went somewhere else that was a little more expensive, BUT at least I don't have to worry about the coordinator being too busy for us! Also, the room where dancing takes place is slightly awkward for everyone to stand around in, but that's just me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards