Plus-Sized
Options

Bridals

So I had my bridal pictures done last month and FINALLY got to view them last night. Now I just need to pick one to make a BIG picture for the reception. I have my 2 favorites which I need you to help me choose between. But I thought I would share them with you ladies since I can't show FI!

Here's the link:      http://www.teamdurstphoto.com/mp_client/pictures.asp?eventid=0&eventstatus=0&categories=no&keywords2=no&groupid=755&bw=false&sep=false

Click on Ashley Mancil and the password is : wedding

Re: Bridals

• Options
    any of the boot ones!!
  • Options

You look so beautiful, happy, and the pose is great in that one!
  • Options
    I like 23 and 25... Granted, they aren't the traditional smily ones that are typical portraits. 23 seems kinda whimsical, and 25 is very sweet. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    12, 33 and 47 were my favorites!
  • Options
    aynos77aynos77 member
    First Comment
    They are seriously all so beautiful... I love #40 though.. I am a sucker for b&w though
  • Options
    They're all beautiful but my favorite is 28!  You look so happy :)

Plus, I LOOOOVEEEEE your dress!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I like #4 (pretty close to #1), #25 & #26
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_bridals?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:bb1ecb99-9fd4-476a-bff4-114e4fef3988Post:9b44c70f-3d74-4495-b93f-2eb91e47ee02">Re: Bridals</a>:
    [QUOTE]They're all beautiful but my favorite is 28!  You look so happy :) Plus, I LOOOOVEEEEE your dress!
    Posted by iheartmarshall[/QUOTE]

Thanks! It is so fun and surprisingly lightweight!
  • Options
    #2 & 23 are elegant and beautiful.... #50-51 are cute because you look sassy with the hand on the hip... I think #10 is my favorite because you're laughing/smiling so big! :)
  • Options
    am1049,  am1054,  am1056
  • Options
    I love #41 and #43.  They are so beautiful. :)
  • Options
    Love 40, and 51!!! they are all beautiful!
  • Options
    #52 is lovely!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Proposal Site: 12/29/10 United States Capitol Building Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_bridals?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:bb1ecb99-9fd4-476a-bff4-114e4fef3988Post:209823cb-980a-44a2-a20f-b987df02315a">Re: Bridals</a>:
    [QUOTE]#2 & 23 are elegant and beautiful.... #50-51 are cute because you look sassy with the hand on the hip...<strong> I think #10 is my favorite because you're laughing/smiling so big! :)
    </strong>Posted by cwill6212[/QUOTE]

I agree :) I like #10, you have a great laugh!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I vote for 10 and 40.  All are lovely!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sorry, I'm no help.  They all look amazing!

This box shipped toys? No this box is toy! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Great Pictures!  # 3 is the one that jumped out at me.  Something about your smile in that one.   But really you wouldn't go wrong choosing any of them.
  • Options
    I love 1046..and 1055 they are all beautiful though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Number 10 is my favorite! You just look so happy in it. All of the pictures are absolutely beautiful though. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards