New Mexico

Please help! ABQ ceremony site

long story short, my future in laws booked our reception site on the 4th of janurary, then found out that that gerden center where we had planned for our ceremony to be is not avsailable that day. We are already way behind on planning and we can not get married at our reception site. So we need a cheap place that would be available that day. By cheap, I mean we had only planned to pay $200 for the garden center so we can't really afford more than maybe $1000 for another venue an that's if there is no decorating that needs to be done.

Re: Please help! ABQ ceremony site

• edited December 2011
    I can't think of anywhere that is nice and cheap that isn't outside.  There are a lot of churches and chapels around ABQ.  Have you looked into any museums? The National hispanic cultural center (they should be really cheap for the ceremony)? The botanic gardens has some nice spots for rentals of around 1k, but they are outside :(
  • joypinkjoypink member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Look for a church or small chapel.. Otherwise, the only places I know of are parks (free, but no reservations are available) or outside of city limits.
  • edited December 2011
    thanks we got a good deal on the chapel at hotel albuquerque since it is off season and last minute they werent using it for anything else.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards