Chit Chat

Re: opps

• Options
    Sorry but if your worried about being someone's FB friend there are deeper issues in the relationship.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_do-you-care-what-your-fiancehusbands-friends-think?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:5a468127-6150-438e-8aa4-f433a42f78e6Post:a93eb415-79a1-47d0-b19e-3790882cb78e">Re:opps</a>:
    [QUOTE]What is a family FB? DH and I both have exes as FB friends, so I don't see the issue, unless they are actively trying to cause trouble or something.
    Posted by StageManager14[/QUOTE]

All of this. What is a family FB? FI and I also have some exes as friends. Doesn't bother me. I don't think either of us even post on their pages and they don't post on ours so it doesn't really matter. If I saw some weird posts all of a sudden I'd maybe talk to him about it but that's about it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    I don't see why not.
    Live life like its your last day!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_do-you-care-what-your-fiancehusbands-friends-think?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:5a468127-6150-438e-8aa4-f433a42f78e6Post:b33a90fd-d3e4-45db-b15f-aa49ac79f979">Re: opps</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sorry but if your worried about being someone's FB friend there are deeper issues in the relationship.
    Posted by HobokenBride2012[/QUOTE]

<div>This.</div><div>
    </div><div>If you can't trust your FI to be friends with an ex, you don't trust your FI.  FB friend is even a step further of no trust.  </div>
  • Options

Is "opps" supposed to be "oops"?  I'd love to know when society as a whole suddently forgot how to spell.  While I'm on the topic-you know what else bugs me?  When people spell a word they're dragging out and they repeat the letter at the end instead of the one they're actually dragging out.
    Example: "I just loooooooooove this dip!"  becomes "I just loveeeeeeeeee this dip!".  You do not lovey the dip.  If you do, you have other issues.
    Sorry.  It just makes me nuts and I figured if I'm going to rant, I might as well do it on a DD post.

• Options
    It hasn't?  Because all I see in the OP is the word "opps".  Did I enter the TK alternate universe today?
  • Options
    gmcr, I was confused but under the impression that "opps" was short for "opinions," especially since there is a poll attached.
  • Options
    Nope, Linger all I see in the OP is the same thing that's in the subject line. Just opps.  I didn't know what the post was about until I read the responses. 
    TK must not be cooperating with me today.
  • Options
    TK is totally batshit today, at least on my end.  The formatting of the entire top of the page is a wreck.  As in, there is no formatting.  It's showing up as a bunch of text.  I also am unable to report a vendor. Boo.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards