New York

I might puke

That interview I mentioned getting last week...is today. In 30 min actually. Ive been so excited all day for this and all of a sudden Im nervous! WTH!

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: I might puke

• edited December 2011
    no puking.  that would not reflect positively on you.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    no burping either.  not even a little baby burp.

and make sure you ask if you will be able to spend hours on The Knot during work.  That's really important, you know.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Good luck!

PS I updated my photo booth review on to the vendor reviews.... Hopefully it doesn't get deleted!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks guys!

Monica, A friend of mine used to have this position so I asked her about it and she said its a great position but she ended up leaving after 2 years b/c there was soo much downtime that after she got married, facebook and computer games just werent cutting it. So yes, plenty of TK time! (Its a student acct rep position. So when students arent around and dont need financial help.....)

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
  • raes19raes19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know you are already in there, but good luck!
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Ok I dont know how that went and thats a scary feeling. The questions she asked were those type where the answer you gave just could have gone either way in her head.

But on the up side. Shes newly engaged so I got her talking alll about her wedding! Haha. Bonus!

• CD2011CD2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good! So she can relate to you on a personal level, which will hopefully help you land the job! Good luck!
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards