Hawaii
Options

It's Friday!!! What are your weekend plans?

After a tough week we are going to get back to some wedding planning.  I took today off and cleaning bathrooms, ugh. When FH gets home from work, hopefully early, we are going up North to stay at a nice hotel for the night and to start looking for the wedding attire for the guys. We'll have dinner out and a walk at the beach park where we met. I'm so excited. It's only 20 miles away but sometimes that is just enough. Saturday we are painting another flipped condo for a friend.  We actually have fun doing this, painting and singing country songs to each other, and its extra money for the wedding.  
Hope everyone has a good weekend. 

Re: It's Friday!!! What are your weekend plans?

• Options
    breanessbreaness member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It sounds like you have a nice (and busy) weekend planned!

We are running some last minute errands tomorrow morning before going to our friend's birthday party and then Sunday we are leaving first thing in the morning for OBX and will be gone for 7 days. I'm pretty excited! I've never been before and I'm really in need of a vacation.

We put an offer on a house last Sunday, we already had our inspections earlier this week and everything has turned out as amazingly as we could have hoped. We're trying to get the closing date pushed up two weeks. We could be homeowners 3 weeks from today!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sooo much to do! I have 3 assignments due before Thursday for my drama class, I have to pick up my bridesmaid dress, go pants shopping with my husband for something for him to wear to next week's wedding, do the usual cleaning, packing, etc. Oh, and I need to find a good present for the bride and groom!
  • Options
    lorena224lorena224 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Heading to Cali to see some of FI's family. Looking forward to the amazing southern CA weather.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bachelorette party for me this weekend! Getting my nails & toes shellac'd then dinner, comedy show, cocktail lounge, dance club then meeting up with the bachelor party of guys!
  • Options
    motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_its-friday-weekend-plans?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:73Discussion:68e17805-79e2-4cda-a61b-7ef248f0931dPost:becf3541-d0f3-4d5e-bcff-a79975bf2fc4">Re: It's Friday!!! What are your weekend plans?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Heading to Cali to see some of FI's family. Looking forward to the amazing southern CA weather.
    Posted by lorena224[/QUOTE]

Welcome to Cali!  Taking FI and the puppy beach camping this weekend.  I can't wait to just relax, hike and spend time with FI, puppy and close friends.
  • Options
    kimmykupcakeskimmykupcakes member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like everyone has fun/bust weekends planned! 

My daughter went to my mom's this weekend so it's just FI and I! We are going to chill tonight, grill some veggies and go swimming.  He'll be painting the house all weekend while I work on the yard and wedding stuff. I actually have to work an event on Sunday. Boo! At least, Sunday night we have a pool party to go to. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Everyone's weekends really do sound nice :)  I'm on my way home from China, so hopefully a weekend to recover from jetlag and not do much else! 

Brea, good luck!!  We have a target close date of Aug 15 :)  Fingers crossed for both of us!

Sparkle...ENJOY!!
  • Options
    maui2011maui2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh my my out for my BMs fittings...have a great weekend everyone! For all you new and to be home owners best of luck with all of your plans...positive knottie vibes! J. :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards