Missouri-St Louis

Inexpensive Outdoor Venue or Church

Hi Knotties!

Can anyone help me locate  a great outdoor ceremony venue or a Church in the St. Louis area for around $500?  I've looked into Forest Park and Tower Grove but I really want something that is a little more off the beaten path.  We are planning to have the reception in Webster Groves, but I'm open to all locations.  Guest list right now is around 150 people and we are looking at October 2011
Thank you so much!!

Re: Inexpensive Outdoor Venue or Church

• edited December 2011
    Check out the Magic House.  I know they have a pavillion, but I think they also have a garden for around that price.
  • edited December 2011
    Quail Ridge Lodge out in Wentzville is beautiful!! I know its a drive but its a nice place and $650.00. It has a large gazebo and a beautiful lodge for the reception area

• redsoxgurl28redsoxgurl28 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    New Town's Grand Basin in St. Charles is $500 and would hold 150. Only additional cost is for the rental of chairs.

http://www.newtowneventplanning.com/ContactUs.aspx
  • Meagan0528Meagan0528 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is a park in Webster Groves called Blackburn Park.  I don't know if they would allow you to have a wedding there, but they have a fairly large pavilion area that you may be able to rent out.  It's very pretty.  We walk our dog through there all the time :)
    Josh + Meagan 06.12.10/Baby J 11.8.12
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us Lilypie First Birthday tickers PersonalMilestone
  • lattissimuslattissimus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you very much for the ideas!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Shrewsbury Ballroom--it's attached to the city center.  Google it so you can see pics and decide what you think.  It's affordable, and it's close to Webster.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world... is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." -Lester Banks, Almost Famous
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards