December 2012 Weddings
Options

Ushers

Hi Ladies,
When it was time to pick ushers I really wanted my 2 cousins (Kyle & Tyler) to be 2 of our ushers for the wedding. I'm really close to my family and each of them, so I was having a hard time picking between the 2 of them, especially since they are brothers. So I talked to my FI and he said he had no problem with them being ushers. I asked which of his cousins or friends he would like to have for ushers on his side, and he said he really didn't want any of them. He isn't as close to his extended family as I am to mine and he didn't want to pick and choose between friends and leave anyone out. So our only ushers will be my cousins. Here is the question: which of my cousins should seat my mom and grandma and which one should seat his mom and grandma. My FI and I don't really care who, so I asked my mom & grandma if there was a certain etiquette with one being older (Kyle) so he should seat the brides. They had no idea, and I don't think there really is one since usually my usher seats mine and his usher seats his. I have been leaning more towards Tyler seating his mom and grandma just because his mom knows Tyler more than Kyle but I still don't know or really care.  Which usher do you think should seat mine and which should seat him?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Ushers

• Options
    My FI is going to be taking both mom's to their seats sa far as the grandparents I don't think it really matters.
  • Options
    maybe u should ask his mom & grandparents who they would be most comfortable with. If you dont care & the ushers dont care, then this is just 1 really simple way to make them feel more included in the planning.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards