August 2012 Weddings

PLEASE help me win my dream wedding gown for our August 11, 2012 wedding!

It would mean the world to me if anyone and everyone would go to Allure Bridals facebook page to vote for my and my fiance's proposal story to win my dream wedding gown!  All you have to do is go to

http://www.facebook.com/AllureBridal

and click the little box beside Sarah & Caleb (Christmas Proposal).

Please help make my dreams come true!

Thank you so much in advance.  :-)

Re: PLEASE help me win my dream wedding gown for our August 11, 2012 wedding!

• Also, this tends to make people want to go vote for the other people competing. Everyone wants to win a free gown, right?
  • Are you JOKING?  You come onto a website full of other August 2012 brides - many of whom are PAYING FOR OUR WEDDINGS ON OUR OWN - and dare ask US to help you win a free dress?  Who do you think you are?  Are you that much more special than anyone else on this site that it's somehow our job to help you get a free dress?  I'm using your link to vote for anyone but you and reporting you for violating The Knot's terms of service.  
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2012-weddings_please-win-dream-wedding-gown-august-11-2012-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:1fb748ee-7a4e-40eb-b4b4-e553486f4cacDiscussion:7c7ff7db-bcca-471e-be6a-fb965fe19e38Post:b0cdc093-c0d7-482b-8311-47c9e380b72f">Re: PLEASE help me win my dream wedding gown for our August 11, 2012 wedding!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Are you JOKING?  You come onto a website full of other August 2012 brides - many of whom are PAYING FOR OUR WEDDINGS ON OUR OWN - and dare ask US to help you win a free dress?  Who do you think you are?  Are you that much more special than anyone else on this site that it's somehow our job to help you get a free dress?  I'm using your link to vote for anyone but you and reporting you for violating The Knot's terms of service.  
    Posted by StephBeanWed61502[/QUOTE]

StephBean....IMO this reaction from you is uncalled for. Simply stating that it was a violation would have been enough. I realise people get annoyed when the terms are violated but honestly lets turn down the tude.
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2012-weddings_please-win-dream-wedding-gown-august-11-2012-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:1fb748ee-7a4e-40eb-b4b4-e553486f4cacDiscussion:7c7ff7db-bcca-471e-be6a-fb965fe19e38Post:303287ae-61d8-48c6-9fd6-64797a87b496">Re: PLEASE help me win my dream wedding gown for our August 11, 2012 wedding!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: PLEASE help me win my dream wedding gown for our August 11, 2012 wedding! : StephBean....IMO this reaction from you is uncalled for. Simply stating that it was a violation would have been enough. I realise people get annoyed when the terms are violated but honestly lets turn down the tude.
    Posted by osuchica85[/QUOTE]

<div>I am sorry, but my fiance and I are working so, so hard to pay for everything ourselves, I really can't stand it when other people think I should be helping them get a handout.  She was the one being rude, thinking perfect strangers owe her something.</div>
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • edited January 2012
    Wow, rude.  I was simply asking for help from fellow August brides.  I would have done it for anyone.  I won it anyways, so thanks for your rudeness.  I didn't know it was against the rules.  I won't be posting anything else that I'm entering for help.  Sorry for not knowing the rules.  TOTALLY rude.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards