My sister/MOH has refused to plan my bachelorette party and I'm upset. Here's why:
1. She has a baby and says she is too busy
2. I want to go to San Fransisco/Napa for a wine tasting weekend and she says it's too expensive but I live in Denver and she lives in Oakland, CA.
3. I don't even want anyone to pay for me! My other maids who live in CO and Mass. all love the idea!
4. She thinks it's rude of me to ask my friends to go to San Fransisco even though they say they love the idea. She refuses to plan it for me because she thinks it's unethical
5. She thinks it's disgusting that I am asking my maids to pay for their dresses
6. She hasn't done anything to help me at all and everytime I ask her to do somethng she flips out
7. When I'll see her over the holidays I asked if she wanted to go try on her MOH dress while I'm there and she can't commit because it depends on her 9 mo. old's mood. Can't her hubby watch the baby?
What should I do?