Michigan-Detroit
Options

TGIF

What are you up to this weekend?

Today: Working and than having girlfriend over. She is going to help me go through all the shower gifts still taking up my entire living room.

Saturday: Errands, write more Thank You's, maybe some returns, and start getting the rehearsal invites ready to mail out next week.

Sunday: Going to St. Pats church to help set up the Irish festival and than off to a funeral. Relaxing at night and more Thank yous.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: TGIF

• Options
    TGIF indeed!!!

Today: Gym (blah) then trying to pressure FI into going to Pizzaria Biga in Royal Oak!  Even though I keep yelling at him for asking me to go out to eat...I'm going to be bad tonight I think.

Tomorrow:  Have to work for a bit and then just relaxing and enjoying the day!

Sunday:  Church, possibly a run, and then we have our 2nd kickball game!!  My parents might come out to BBQ beforehand, which would be really fun.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Tonight: Cooking for the first time in like 3 weeks.

Tomorrow: Maybe doing a 5K on Belle Isle in the a.m. with FI. Then working on TY notes and trying to wrangle the insanity that is our apartment. Then we have our niece's christening in the afternoon/evening.

Sunday; My parents are bringing over the wedding presents we received at the reception, and I assume we'll go for dinner or something. I also need to grocery shop, the cupboards are beyond bare.
    Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Tonight: Absolutely nothing. This week has completely drained me. I need relaxation.

Tomorrow: City wide garage sales and walleye festival! I seriously look forward to this every year. FMIL and I are taking FI's nieces out with us while FI and his brother go fishing.

Sunday: Furniture shopping for new house! We still have over a month til closing, but I'm too giddy so I want to go look around. I've never bought furniture before, so I want to go scope out prices and whatnot.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My mom's cousin's daughter had her thyroid removed recently and they found cancer. She has 4 kids, including 10 month old triplets. So my mom is taking 2 babies for the weekend while the mother undergoes radiation. DH and I are going over there tonight and tomorrow to help her out! 

Then on Sunday we're going to church, possibly a friend's graduation, and I'm going to a local TN GTG while DH goes to a work meeting.
  • Options
    Tonight I'm hanging at my parents house to keep their dog company while my dad is up north and my mom us at a wedding. Work tomorrow Registering Sunday !!! I am excited and nervous too haha.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    All weekend: My mom is in Chicago visiting. She's been here for 3 hours. I already have a splitting headache!!! Fiance left for Minnesota. I am all alone with the madness!!! On the plus side, she walks the dog for me :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Today: worked and grocery shopping.  Our TV also died so we got a new one.  Chris is in the process of connecting it now.

Tomorrow: Driving to Battle Creek to go to my FG's ballet recital.  I'm so excited to see her and catch up with my old adviser (her mom).

Sunday: DIYing wedding stuff, laundry, and just relaxing before the long week ahead of me next week.
  • Options
    Tonight - Went to dinner with FI, going to bed early.  It's been a rough week with some late nights.

Tomorrow - Finishing up 1 class for grad school and working on another.

Sunday - Finishing 2nd grad class.  Celebrating one more semester being done, two weeks early!!  (at least this is the plan :) ).  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards