Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Newbie and question

I am recently engaged (May 13th) and am so excited to finally be able to start planning our wedding!

Has anyone been to Ivy Hills, Royal Oaks, or Legendary Run golf courses?  I have only been to Ivy HIlls so far and I LOVE it, just wonering if anybody has had any experience with any of them =]
Planning Bio
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Follow Me on Pinterest
222image 50image 19image

Re: Newbie and question

• Options
    hccpsuhccpsu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We bought a house at Legendary Run, and looked at homes at Royal Oaks, so I've seen both those clubs.  I didn't really like Royal Oaks, as it didn't seem like it was kept up nicely (although this was two years ago).  The clubhouse at LR is nice, but I've never seen it set up for a wedding (there are pictures online).  We've attended neighborhood functions there.  Once you're inside, it's kind of an open area, with the bar on one side and the dining area on the other.

I haven't been inside Ivy Hills, but my first instinct is that it's probably the nicest, then LR, then RO.

• Options
    katiebean1katiebean1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!
    Planning Bio
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    222image 50image 19image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats! sorry i don't know anything about those places, but i wanted to say welcome Smile
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! Welcome! Im planning my wedding at Ivy Hills. Their packages are very affordable and the event coordinator, Judy, has been very attentive with me so far. Their packages include basically everything so you dont have rent linens, etc. Plus you get the whole place to yourself during your wedding- they close down the entire club! My wedding isn't until April, but so far it's been a good experience.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    katiebean1katiebean1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks =]

I am 98% sure we will end up at Ivy Hills.  We went to Royal Oak yesterday and I don't love it as much.  I cannot get my mind off Ivy Hills!
    Planning Bio
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    222image 50image 19image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards