September 2013 Weddings
Options

Honeymoon Plans

Where are all the September brides planning to honeymoon?!?

Re: Honeymoon Plans

• Options
    Cruise to the Bahamas.
    ~~Sept 2013 Brides - January Siggy - Floral Inspiration~~
    This is my inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The actual one I made
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Aruba!
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    St. Lucia Sunday - Thursday and then FI's aunts Naples, FL condo on the ocean Thursday-Wednesday!

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    deburnindeburnin member
    First Comment
    edited September 2012
    Disney World for a week, a 4 night Disney cruise, and then back to Disney to make it a full two week honeymoon. I am SO EXCITED! :) 
    ~*~Sept 2013 Siggy Challange - Then (2005) & Now (2012)~*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters. Baby who can really tell, when two hearts belong so well?
    Tale as Old as Time (Updated 11/26) Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Nowhere: we are lame lol
    **September 2013 January siggy challenge - bouquet inspiration** 86412886570268992_SthmzhVF_c_zps5fe628c0 Daisypath Wedding tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    As of now I am not even sure we will get a honeymoon... Lots of craziness going on now with money
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We were thinking North Beach Plantation in Myrtle Beach
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_honeymoon-plans?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:f16d8a71-4d61-4dc5-8599-ccb705ea9cc4Post:31233bd1-e3f9-4436-be2c-a7dd0f5262cd">Re: Honeymoon Plans</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aruba!
    Posted by mpickl[/QUOTE]

We are planning to go to Aruba too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    September 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_honeymoon-plans?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:f16d8a71-4d61-4dc5-8599-ccb705ea9cc4Post:712e876d-9d0c-4070-8be5-8c33f164c147">Re: Honeymoon Plans</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Honeymoon Plans : We are planning to go to Aruba too!
    Posted by KSerafin17[/QUOTE]

<div>Yay! Maybe we will overlap. :)  </div>
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    KSerafin17KSerafin17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited September 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_honeymoon-plans?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:f16d8a71-4d61-4dc5-8599-ccb705ea9cc4Post:1616c865-bc3a-4774-8d49-a42bd9bc4546">Re: Honeymoon Plans</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Honeymoon Plans : Yay! Maybe we will overlap. :)  
    Posted by mpickl[/QUOTE]

That would be crazy huh? Our wedding is 9.14.13 but we haven't booked anything for the honeymoon yet. We plan to stay at one of the Marriott properties in Aruba because I used to work there and can get a good discount. We are also toying with the idea of waiting a week or two after the wedding to go on our honeymoon b/c FH paid time off restarts in October.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    September 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration
  • Options
    I've been rethinking Mexico, but definitely the Caribbean.  Probably Jamaica...but right now I really don't know lol.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
  • Options
    We are going to St. Lucia Too!!!!   for 7 nights at sandals la toc!
  • Options
    rome, florence, venice, then a greek isle cruise.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    San Diago and DIsneyland!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_honeymoon-plans?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:f16d8a71-4d61-4dc5-8599-ccb705ea9cc4Post:a8a9f84a-d475-485e-9e4f-29d961795321">Re: Honeymoon Plans</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Honeymoon Plans : That would be crazy huh? Our wedding is 9.14.13 but we haven't booked anything for the honeymoon yet. We plan to stay at one of the Marriott properties in Aruba because I used to work there and can get a good discount. We are also toying with the idea of waiting a week or two after the wedding to go on our honeymoon b/c FH paid time off restarts in October.
    Posted by KSerafin17[/QUOTE]

<div>Ummm... You should TOTALLY go in October, because that's when WE will be there! ;-)</div><div>
    We are staying at the Bucuti and Tara Suites resort (I think it's in the low rise district?).</div><div>
    </div><div>Feel free to PM me if you want to talk more about our wedding similarities, hah!</div>
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
  • Options
    Since we are on an EXTREMELY tight budget we are going to Wilmington, NC, which is about an hr from our wedding site. My FI grew up there and loves it probably more than he loves me. ;) On our 1yr anniversary we are going to go on a week cruise to Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay, and Nassau.
    The Future Mrs. Burleson Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am looking into so many things but they scare me... I would love to go to some exotic place but when you read reviews on trip advisor there are always a few bad / horrible ones... That scare me away... I have a "friend" from high school that started a travel agency last year. I kind of trust him but honestly I have NO idea what a good deal is when it comes to any of this planning. I just want food and alcohol and a huge tub in my room or jacuzzi. And options to do a few things
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards