Vermont
Options

AWESOME Hair/Makeup and Flower Vendors in Montpelier

So my wedding was this past weekend, and I have to make a couple of recommendations.  My hair/makeup was done by Jessica at Dosha in Montpelier (she travels too, and will travel pretty far).  She did a fantastic job!  She did a trial run for hair and makeup and the hair came out great, but the makeup was alright (not much makeup, no more than I usually wear).  Day of my wedding, she did my makeup heavier, and I have never looked so good, my eyes really stood out!  The hair looked fabulous on everybody as well.  She's a doll, totally recommend her (even for everyday, she highlights my hair and does a fantastic job).  I got lots of compliments!
I went to Botanica Floral for flowers, and I'm not kidding, I gave them very little to go on, and they put together the most perfect flowers I could imagine.  I HIGHLY recommend them!  

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AWESOME Hair/Makeup and Flower Vendors in Montpelier

• Options
    Thanks for the reviews and congratulations on your wedding!
    It doesn't have to be perfect to be everything I want!
    Rings2
    143 Invited image
    88 will be there! image
    55 would rather stay home :(image
    0 Are procrastinating!image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hi!  I am looking for suggestions for someone that can do hair and makeup for myself and the bridal party.  I don't want to spend a fortune, but certainly understand this will be a little pricey. Any suggestions will be much appreciated!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards