April 2012 Weddings
Options

unexpected guest....effin mother nature!!!!

ok so I dont know if im the only one to worry about this, but I can't help it...
I remember a few years ago when my aunt got married (in mex) she had her ob gyn prescribe her something to make sure she wouldnt get this visitor on her wedding day.. so im curious as if this is possible or i remember wrong.
I know one option could be getting on the pill but i gained so much weight in the past that I really dont wanna do that. I think that's the only thing that would def keep me from having a good time at my wedding since the pain is unbereable. Oh well just thought I'd post something about this topic and see what responses i get... so i can for sure discuss it with my dr ;)
April 2012 October siggy challenge Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: unexpected guest....effin mother nature!!!!

• Options
    there is definitely something you can take. i forget what it is called but my aunt took it this summer before we went on our cruise! luckily i planned the wedding around that little monthly gift, haha!
  • Options
    I plan my wedding around mines too, so that way it wouldn't interfere with anything.
  • Options
    I would talk to your dr. about it and see what your options are - or you could maybe take the pill just temporarily?
  • Options
    em01092em01092 member
    First Comment
    I planned my wedding around mine haha. Seriously, if your periods are regular, take out a calendar and just count it out! I'm on the pill, so mine are like clockwork. So depending on that you may not even need to worry. 

But yeah, ask your doctor about whatever that magical stuff is!
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Options
    I just figured mine out and I won't have it for the wedding, but I'll have it for the HM. It looks like I will also be figuring out a way to ward off that "guest!"
    April 2012 Ladies: May Siggy Challenge: Venue Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    HA!!  Thank goodness I'm not the only one.  I'm not that lucky to count it out .... so I only have option 1 pill or option 2 what you just mentioned now.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I think I may have the same dilema. BOO! You see...I'm currently on the pill and have NO monthly guests what-so-ever but FI and I are planning on starting a family right after the wedding (I'm going to stop taking the pill 6 months before the wedding...docs orders.) So that means I may have an unexpected guest for the wedding and/or HM. BOO! So if anyone finds out a temp solutions that won't interfer with my concieving, I'm all ears. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards