New Jersey
Options

NWR: Halloween

Hi everyone  I am a Fall Junkie! Does any one know of any good hunted houses or things like that?
Please rec!
TIA
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: NWR: Halloween

• Options
    edited December 2011
    So am I, but I don't know of anything in NJ. If you're willing to travel to Westchester, there is the Horseman's Hollow at Philipsburg Manor. I've heard it's amazing, so we are going to take a trip in a few weeks.

There is also a headless horsemen haunted hayride in Kingston, NY which probably about 2 hours from North Jersey, but it's been on a ton of Travel Channel shows for the best in the country.

HTH! :o)
    You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.- Dr. Seuss Wedding Countdown Ticker
    83 Invited image 32 Attending image2 Declined image Still Waiting 49 image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    if you go on goldstar.com you'll find pleanty of discounts on pleanty of haunted houses/costume parties etc.
    i'm obsessed with the site =)
  • Options
    lcsa99lcsa99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_nwr-halooween?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:2f269b6b-8d67-4501-a560-189ebd40dce1Post:da51d52e-82bc-46f7-9b02-32b7367ca34d">Re: NWR: Halloween</a>:
    [QUOTE]if you go on goldstar.com you'll find pleanty of discounts on pleanty of haunted houses/costume parties etc. i'm obsessed with the site =)
    Posted by dalmatinka77[/QUOTE]

I love them too! Haven't looked for anything Halloween yet but we have done some amazing stuff through that site, including seeing Wang Chung at BB Kings (yes, THAT Wang Chung)

June 2011 Siggy Challenge: Shoes! imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm all about Goldstar, great savings and fun events :)
  • Options
    felicia220felicia220 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just heard about one in the city that is suppose to be really crazy.  Its called Blood Manor and they have a website if you want to check it out.  
  • Options
    NJgurl19NJgurl19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I take pumpkin picking and cider mill visiting very seriously so I'm looking forward to them, but we usually hide out on Halloween.  Am I the only one who always waits too long to start looking for a costume, then can't come up with anything good under last minute pressure (when everything good is sold out anyway), and then ends up laming out on Halloween?  

I am trying to come up with good costumes for our cats though.  I think for the boy we're going to go with either a vampire or devil.  I don't know what to do with our girl though (who is a black cat so she's kind of already dressed up ... but she's too angelic to put in an evil costume).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards