Retro and Vintage Weddings
Options

I'm Married!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi ladies - im back!!!!! As Mrs Z! Our wedding was gorgeous...the rain held out for pictures and everything. Tons of stuff went wrong the week before (family drama ugh) and even the day of (our DJ oh boy do i have stories about him ugh). And then somebody broke into a car outside of our reception so the cops came, and some moron took MY bouquet home because they thought that was okay (i got it back thank GOD).

But all in all, we're married and so so happy. Here's some pics from our wonderful day. I made a married bio too...see my sig. Theres more pics there...esp. of some polka dot things but the pics are still being collected :)

Love you all and thanks for all your support. I'm back to work today and doubt ill have time to post much more about how things went the day of and all the drama and the fun stuff.

Up at the altar

Dancing with my dad (so happy he felt well enough for this
)

Me and my sisters (bridemaid sister, me, moh sister)

First married kiss!

CLINK!

First dance

Pic with all the parents (his, us, mine)

House Renovations
Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image

Re: I'm Married!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    OMG!!!!!!!!! i'm crying those pics are so beautiful! gaceful that is the best thing ever! and ims beat up whoever took your bouqette even though you got it back..... lol...jk...... omg welcome back and i am so glad everything went well for you!!!!! AWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! i cant stop crying over those pics you look stunning!
  • Options
    aww you are so sweet :)

House Renovations
    Married Bio

• Options
    Congratulations! It was lovely!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    NukkeNukke member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Loved your photos!  I was waiting with bated breath for you to repost!  you were an absolutely stunning bride, and I'm so glad your wedding went well (despite the odd hiccup).  You even had a rainbow!!!  SCORE!

Now, onto business.  ;)  Would you like me to add your married bio to the married bio list or your old planning bio?  Are you going to have a "for sale" page, and if so, will that be on your married bio or planning?  Let me know and I'll move you over to the cool people section :P
    Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Options
    aw congrats! it looks like it was a wonderful day!
  • Options
    oh boy well my married bio is just picture for now but i will be making it fancier so i guess you can just put that one in for now. i dont think ill have much to sell unless somebody wants my table number-lanters-masonjars once i figure out who's house they ended up in and hopefully they didnt get tossed...hah

House Renovations
    Married Bio

• Options

Congrats! You looked so beautiful. Love all the polka dots--especially the BM dresses. So cute!

• Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Every time I see polka dots, now, I think of you!  (At www.forluna.co.uk there's a polka dot, vintage-inspired swimsuit, BTW!)

Thanks for sharing your special day with us.  And I'm so glad you got your bouquet back! 
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!! Looks like it was a lot of fun and you look gorgeous.
  • Options
    I can't believe that someone took your flowers! I can't even begin to think why anyone would think that was ok!!!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    the things people think they can take from a wedding (flowers, centerpieces) has always baffled me... they dont know if its rented or special to you... but you looked amazing im so happy the rain held off!
  • Options
    Kim!!!!! Sorry I'm late!
    I love your pictures! You guys looked fantastic! and OMG your cupcake tree was adorable!!!
    I can't wait to see more pictures!
    *Katie & David* July 22nd 2011 Our Shindig and Blog Updated Weekly! Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Congratulations!! You look beautiful in the pictures, I love how you wore your hair. and the polka-dot dresses rock :)  I'm sorry to hear about all those things going wrong, but it sounds like you didn't let it ruin your day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congrats!!! You look soooo beautiful!

All of those little snags will just be funny stories in a few years. At least the cops didn't come to your wedding for worse reasons!! But I also am shocked that someone would take your flowers! Well, let me take that back. After planning a wedding, nothing really shocks me anymore!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited August 2010

Sorry I'm so late!! Congrats!! You look beautiful and love the polka dots!! I'm glad you didn't let all the drama ruin your day, please share more pics when you get a chance!!

Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards