Christian Weddings

Mass exodus

Anyone know what the deal is with the mass exodus of people from E (and maybe other boards)?  I don't post there really but peruse periodically and there were some posts about a lot of people and a lot of regs leaving because of some administrative interventions/changes that happened?

Of course I'm nosey and just want to know what went down, I scrolled back a few pages but didn't see anything obvious and I'm too lazy to look harder.

Re: Mass exodus

• My impression is that it has to deal with the increase in censoring lately. Apparently what people used to be able to get away with is now being censored. An entire thread or two on SB was . People got pretty upset about the censoring. I think that's the general gist- correct me if I'm wrong. 
    Anniversary
  • DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited August 2012
    The censorship got ridiculous. You can talk about one sheet, but not a set of sheets. Shots are not ok either, apparently. Add to that the crazy over moderating and super banning spree of a couple of people, and a lot of people were just fed up. ETA interesting. I see that sheets and shots are no longer a problem.
  • LOL. Yeah, what DJ and Drama said. I think a lot of the regs were just tired of dealing with the many TK glitches and issues and the whole crackdown on censorship seemed to push everything over the edge.
  • This is the only board on TK that I look at anymore.  There was a mass exodus of people from the nest about a month or two ago when they switched formats.  I no longer lurk there because there's just nothing going on.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yep, what DJ said. We're all over on http://gbckthunderdome.proboards.com if you wanna lurk there instead. ;)
  • Thanks.  Seems like way too much work to start again over there so it's of no interest to me, but glad it's a better suited place for those who want to chat there!
  • I was never a regular poster over there but I agree with what everyone has posted
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards