Ohio-Cincinnati

Barn Venue??

I am looking for an old rustic barn to get married or have my reception in. I was trying to have it at Heartland Barn but I have had no such luck even getting a number that works.. so I am thinking they are no longer in business. I want a true rustic barn feel. I am from Harrison, Ohio and our families mainly live in Aurora/Guilford, IN area. We are trying to stay closer to the area and we would like a venue where we can do most of the stuff ourselves because we arent trying to go bankrupt for one day.  :)

Re: Barn Venue??

• Have you looked into Walhill Farm in Batesville, IN?  My brother and his wife had their wedding reception there in August 2011.  It was a great venue, and if I remember correctly it was pretty reasonably priced.  Here is their website if you want to check it out:

Good luck & happy planning!  :)
    Anniversary
  • I am getting married at Farm Haven in Union, KY and am pretty excited about the location!

There's also Hughes Barn in Hamilton, OH.
  • I also had my eyes set on the heartland barn. We live right off of 74. My finace's family is from Cincinnati and my family is from Indiana. Wish I could find the owners to the Heartland Barn. Would love to still have my wedding there next year!
  • I second Walhll Farm.  My brother was also married there last year and it was a great venue.  Very rustic feel and they have this really cute old time bar area.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards