Ohio-Columbus

Bridal Shower Location

Hi Ladies.

I'm in the process of planning my friend's bridal shower, and I'm looking for some possible locations to have it.  She lives in Reynoldsburg, so anything remotely close would be nice.  Thanks :)

Re: Bridal Shower Location

• edited December 2011
    I had my bridal shower at Zen Cha Tea Salon. I also love the party room at Whole Foods. Another easy idea is if anyone you know in the bridal party lives in a local apartment complex that has a rentably party room/clubhouse.
  • edited December 2011
    Look into "the tavern" in Pickerington. it is just an empty with wood floors and stuff in Downtown Pick. I've been to a couple showers and rehearsals there. 
  • edited December 2011
    My shower was at Scali's in Reynoldsburg (on the corner of 256 and Livingston). The Scalis are friends of my family and we've had all our small parties there, so it was a no-brainer decsion on my hosts' part. They have a large party room or you can have a gathering during non-restaurant hours. Also, the food is fabulous - homemade Italian cooking that rivals my mom's.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!  Unfortunately she's not friends with anyone who lives in a complex with a clubhouse, that was one of my first thoughts for potential spot. 
    I've been leaning towards the lodge at Blacklick Woods, partially because of it's location to her place, but the reservation hours are wierd.
    Any other suggestions are welcome :)
  • edited December 2011
    ohh Scali's is a great idea!
  • Brit12Brit12 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I think Laura's Catering in Gahanna (near Morse / Hamilton) may rent out their new restaurant that's actually located right next to their office. It's called Mediterra. We used Laura for our wedding and it was incredible AND affordable. her email is Laura@lauras-caterings.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards