Offbeat Weddings
Options

hello ladies! I need some advise

Hello!!! It's the first time I write in this section. I had some fun reading your ladies' wedding ideas, and I think that most of them are awesome.... I happy there are other people trying to change the traditional wedding idea and putting some fun into it.... most ladies in the other forums can get kinda annoying with their traditionals and fancy wedding planning....

We are having a barefoot casual wedding at the beach. My fiance is going to wear kaki shorts and a white bottom-up shirt. my dress is going to be 2 in 1. for the party is going to be short and for the ceremony is going to have like a skirt showing one of my legs.

my mom and my dad will walk me down the aisla... we are going to be the bestman with my maid of honor and the bestwoman and 2 more couples behind them. and for the toasts and favor we are giving some shots with personalized shot glasses. instead of using a guest book, we are going to have a frame picture guest book. Also, we are going to change the tradional sand for the sand unit and we are using diced shell, blue pebbles, and white sand.

Now. I need some help with the music.. I know I need one for the 1st dance, one for father/ daughter, and one for the money dance... how many other songs do I need? maybe one for when they say... Now the new Mr. & Mrs..............?? No idea... could you please help me????
Wedding Countdown Ticker PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: hello ladies! I need some advise

• Options
    Music while people are being seated
    Prelude - can have 2, 1 for wedding party, 1 for when you enter
    If you want something playing during the sand ceremony
    Processional (when you're announced Mr. and Mrs.)

First Dance
    Father-Daughter Dance
    Cake Cutting
    Anniversary Dance
    Dollar Dance
    Bouquet Toss
    Garter Toss
    Final Dance

and filler in between for general dancing (if applicable).
  • Options
    What kind of music do you and your FI listen to? Are you both into rock? R&B? Jazz?
    I think the most fun for me has been incorporating in some of the music that we love in the mix (ie I am a HUGE Guns N Roses fan so that will DEFINITELY be somewhere... however we also both love country, so our first dance is a country song)
  • Options
    I'd love to give you advice on the tunes, but I'll leave that to others better qualified. I just wanted to share a picture with you of our wedding on the beach as your post brought back some really great memories :-)
    The wedding was in Scotland and the water was damn chilly, but it was still amazing to stroll around with no shoes on! Have a fantastic day :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards