Wedding Classifieds
Options

FS- New with tags wedding gown

I paid $549 for it a few months ago at David's Bridal. Now we're having a smaller, casual ceremony so I won't need the dress anymore. 

The dress is a size 14, but fits more like a 16. It can be taken in up to 2 sizes. It's only been tried on once, after it was shipped. The tags are still on it and it's been kept in a protective bag. Any money I get from it will be used towards FI's ring, so I'm willing to consider any offer. If you want pictures of me in it, just let me know and I'll be glad to take some. :)

Re: FS- New with tags wedding gown

• Options
    I already have a dress but I just wanna tell anyone considering buying this, that it's a beautiful dress and SO figure flattering :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_fs-new-tags-wedding-gown?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:1ff4b16d-19c3-4f64-8281-550803beeefcPost:334e616c-9648-414e-97a4-cefa0e0b7bd2">Re: FS- New with tags wedding gown</a>:
    [QUOTE]I already have a dress but I just wanna tell anyone considering buying this, that it's a beautiful dress and SO figure flattering :)
    Posted by ewhiteman06[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>It really is. It was the only dress that I really felt beautiful in.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards