April 2013 Weddings

It's been a long time! How are you all?

Hello!  I haven't been on in a long time!  Life has been pretty busy.  How are you all doing?  How is the planning going?  Mine is ok, but I still have alot to do.

We have a meeting with the DJ this weekend.  I still need to book a florist very soon, I haven't even found one that I like that is affordable.  I feel like I am running out of time!  After those 2 things, most of the big things will be done, but we still have to do invitations, buy accessories and shoes, gifts, favors, buy the rings, get the license, buy wedding party attire etc.. 

The honeymoon/plane tickets/condo are already booked and paid for though!!  Just have to lose 10 pounds and go shopping for bikinis and little dresses!  The 10 pounds is another stressor.. it's such a small amount to lose, but when that is all you have to lose it takes forever to lose it.

Where are you ladies at in your planning?
Wedding Countdown Ticker
110 Invited! image | 65 Have their dancing shoes ready! image | 35 Don't wanna dance. image | 10 Must still be looking for their dancing shoes! image
RSVP Deadline: February 28th

Re: It's been a long time! How are you all?

• It's sounds like you are well on your way! 

Big stuff are done for me except we have to get our documentation together (we're getting married in Jamaica), get our wedding bands, and get my dress altered. I sent out my invites today because the resort needs to be paid in full 2 months before we arrive. Other than that, just trying to get things paid off in time!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Welcome back! We have everything big done, just got our invitations last week, so that was the last big thing. All we have left are alterations, buying accessories, favors and maybe some additional decorations.

Anniversary
  • Hi and welcome back!  We got our wedding bands last weekend and are ordering invitations tonight!  This weekend we are going to start going through things that we each have so we know what we need/want to register for.  Now we really need to get our honeymoon booked!

I need time to slow down!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Welcome back! I feel you on the 10- that's my goal by the time of the wedding. Should be no problem in 4 months, but I always seem to have trouble with it!!

I re-ordered my invites, since I changed the venue, yesterday. Getting our bands this weekend. Other than that- everything is done until the new year! Then we start on our pre-marital counseling, get the invites sent out, and start on all the fittings and trials and parties... all the fun stuff :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Christine9866Christine9866 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2012
    Welcome back! Our invitations are all set, she is jut waiting for our details meetings to confirm our menu choices. From there I will email her and she will put those choices on our response card and then they go to be printed! We should get them by January 10.

We gave FIs dad our envelopes already to start the calligraphy on them, along with other projects to add the special touch to (he is an amazing artist) and I am about the little details so I made DIY'd chalk board signs out of picture frames.  They will be on our candy buffet, the bar for our signature drink, guest book table, bathroom signs to go next to the baskets and let him know what I wanted on them. Some of them are cute sayings others have art work to add to them Can't wait to see how they come out :)

We have our details meeting Sunday, and are also meeting with our JOP then too! How exciting. I received my 4 months email from the knot yesterday!
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • It sounds like you are all doing well!  It's good that everything is coming together for everyone!!  We are almost there!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    110 Invited! image | 65 Have their dancing shoes ready! image | 35 Don't wanna dance. image | 10 Must still be looking for their dancing shoes! image
    RSVP Deadline: February 28th
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards