New York-Western
Options

bridal shows

Does anyone know of any summer bridal shows in the buffalo area? I haven't had any luck finding them!

Re: bridal shows

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I know there was one back in the beginning of May, and I think that is it. The next one I was able to find is in September.  Hope that helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think the next one is at Salvatore's in August?
    June 2012 May Siggy- Me and my MOH(sis)! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Agreed - I think many are done for the season until the Fall
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Alethea's Chocolates in Williamsville is having a "Summer Party Event" tomorrow (May 21) from 1pm - 4pm.  It isn't exactly a bridal show, but it is free admission and you can win a gift certificate for Krepe-Kraft or a mini chocolate buffet from Alethea's.  The flyer also said they'll have favors, centerpieces, snacks, gifts and Krepe-Kraft does invitations and party/table accessories.  At the bridal shows, Krepe-Kraft gives out 10% off invitation coupons.  Not sure if they'll be doing that here too.

Other than smaller events like this, I don't think there are any bridal shows until fall.  Vendors are too busy being at the weddings they've already booked to go to a bridal show, since most shows are on weekends too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I received an email stating that the WNY Wedding Guide is hosting one at the Holiday Inn on Grand Island on Sunday, June 26, starting at 12:30. That is all the details I know about that one.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards