Wisconsin
Options

Large Buses Needed

I am curious if anyone has had experience with a good company using buses that hold 35+. I need to ship about 140 people from the hotel to the ceremony and back. I would like to do this in the fastest time possible.

Obviosuly I don't want to break the bank, but time and quality are very important to me. Any advice is appreciated.

Happy planning everyone!

Re: Large Buses Needed

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What city are you in?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not sure where you are located, but I am in Madison and we used Badger Coach for our wedding.  We got a 55 passenger coach bus for 6 hours for less than 4 hours in a limo would have been.  If you are in Madison and that sounds like an option that will work, I think I still have the business card for the guy we dealt with.
  • Options
    jberg134jberg134 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know what the rates are, but Riteway had their coach bus at the show at state fair park.
    September 2011 Siggy Challange: Honeymoon!
    image 145 Made the cut!
    image 59 Are ready to celebrate! image 23 Are missing out! image 65 Don't know the meaning of RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am in Milwaukee, I have heard of Riteway before. I may give them a call.

Thanks guys!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Priggy Bus company out of Sheboygan (they do Discovery)has a huge bus you can rent for and 8 hour shift for right around $700...
  • Options
    msteph82msteph82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We checked out a few of the companies at the bridal show yesterday in Milwaukee and I was surprised at how many can hold 30+.  My FI is in charge of the transpo, but I can get the names and contact info if you need it. :)
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    imageimageimage
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards