Students
Options

Le done!

School's out for the summer! WOO! Wrote my last exam on Monday (did terribly thanks to this helluva cold I have) and starting to get final grades back. Now to focus on guilt-free wedding planning for the next 4 months. Hope you are all done soon and good luck on your finals!
October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
PIC_281copy1 Anniversary

Re: Le done!

• Options
    Congrats on being done!  I have this week and next of classes left, and then the next is finals.  But hopefully I'll exempt two of them and only have 2 to take.  (2 of my classes have the finals before finals week).  I'm so ready for summer break even though I'm working the whole time.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    Woo-hoo.  My finals are 2nd week of May, but it can't come soon enough.
    PersonalMilestone Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    That's awesome!! My finals are next Thursday and then the following Tuesday. Can't wait to be done!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Hooray for you! I still have 3 exams, a paper, and two projects before I even get to finals. And right now I'm battling registration and room draw for next year. One month from tomorrow it will all be done.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    congrats on being done!

i still have 3 more very frustrating weeks to go 

• Options
    Wow! Are you on quarter system or semester? Congrats though and enjoy the break - I am jealous.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_le-done?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:684Discussion:75e41a44-cb4b-4d2f-a67b-7db8c0b9a866Post:d7d493f6-00cb-4f89-887b-3abc789619ff">Re: Le done!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow! Are you on quarter system or semester? Congrats though and enjoy the break - I am jealous.
    Posted by jwmccormick[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm on a semester system. We just happen to have gotten lucky with early exams this year! So now I'm done until the 2nd week of September...which means working full time $$$. Hope you are done soon.</div>
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_le-done?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:684Discussion:75e41a44-cb4b-4d2f-a67b-7db8c0b9a866Post:7359cd7d-0801-4658-95f6-01448075f388">Re: Le done!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Le done! : I'm on a semester system. We just happen to have gotten lucky with early exams this year! So now I'm done until the 2nd week of September...which means working full time $$$. Hope you are done soon.
    Posted by snuff9861[/QUOTE]

I've been done......I graduated May 2010. Since then I've been researching grad schools and what field I was going to go into (and working full time). Now, I am waiting for that acceptance letter....around the end of this month.

I was just curious because my undergrad school was semester as well. Fall semester was August to December and Spring semester was February to May.

The grad school I want to get into is quarter. Fall quarter is September to November. Winter is January to March and Spring is April to June.

So the fact that you are done in April boggles my mind AND makes me a tad bit jealous that your summers are longer.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_le-done?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:684Discussion:75e41a44-cb4b-4d2f-a67b-7db8c0b9a866Post:27536c16-e8cd-4a94-b2d9-b768ccff8f24">Re: Le done!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Le done! : I've been done......I graduated May 2010. Since then I've been researching grad schools and what field I was going to go into (and working full time). Now, I am waiting for that acceptance letter....around the end of this month. I was just curious because my undergrad school was semester as well. Fall semester was August to December and Spring semester was February to May. The grad school I want to get into is quarter. Fall quarter is September to November. Winter is January to March and Spring is April to June. So the fact that you are done in April boggles my mind AND makes me a tad bit jealous that your summers are longer.
    Posted by jwmccormick[/QUOTE]They probably don't have j-term. My school is semester and has j-term and we aren't done until May. But my friend who also goes to a semester school starts second semester in January, has spring break in February, and is already out for the summer. It makes me jealous, but I love j-term, so it's okay.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_le-done?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:684Discussion:75e41a44-cb4b-4d2f-a67b-7db8c0b9a866Post:8bc81f81-5159-4130-ab7e-4eded49b70c0">Re: Le done!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Le done! : They probably don't have j-term. My school is semester and has j-term and we aren't done until May. But my friend who also goes to a semester school starts second semester in January, has spring break in February, and is already out for the summer. It makes me jealous, but I love j-term, so it's okay.
    Posted by Chloeagh[/QUOTE]

Interesting. Your classes must be long.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_le-done?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:684Discussion:75e41a44-cb4b-4d2f-a67b-7db8c0b9a866Post:3c4f3eea-b4c4-4a56-9d79-c5d82bfed1ca">Re: Le done!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Le done! : Interesting. Your classes must be long.
    Posted by jwmccormick[/QUOTE]
    J-term classes? Nah. Last year it was a few hours 4 days a week with an hour long break. This year I was abroad, so "class" was 24/7. Some classes are only an hour.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_le-done?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:684Discussion:75e41a44-cb4b-4d2f-a67b-7db8c0b9a866Post:d5367d3c-1515-4134-9baa-99d78b4f33e5">Re: Le done!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Le done! : J-term classes? Nah. Last year it was a few hours 4 days a week with an hour long break. This year I was abroad, so "class" was 24/7. Some classes are only an hour.
    Posted by Chloeagh[/QUOTE]

I'm jealous.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards