Students

OMG!!!! Wedding and preparing for NCLEX

Hello ladies I graduate from nursing school in May, now I'm studying for my broads and planning my wedding which is December 2,2012. I'm going crazy almost because I feel as if the date is getting closer and I want to take my broad by the end of the month. I knowIi should just use this time to study but its hard to focus and i nothing done for the wedding yet. Any suggestions??? 

Re: OMG!!!! Wedding and preparing for NCLEX

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_omg-wedding-and-preparing-for-nclex?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:684Discussion:5c648d56-6c4e-47e1-9c65-2c3a0954c63bPost:cc32efa2-3df2-4425-b8b2-bbbc4f87fada">OMG!!!! Wedding and preparing for NCLEX</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello ladies I graduate from nursing school in May, now I'm studying for my broads and planning my wedding which is December 2,2012. I'm going crazy almost because I feel as if the date is getting closer and I want to take my broad by the end of the month. I knowIi should just use this time to study but its hard to focus and i nothing done for the wedding yet. Any suggestions??? 
    Posted by csonnie[/QUOTE]

Study first wedding se ond. Delegate things to you MOH, FI, parents etc. after you take your test dedicate all you free time to wedding planning.

Think about how bad you will feel if you dont pass your boards because you were focusing on wedding?

Set priorities and schedule fornat mleast 4 hours of weddi planning a week or so.

• I planned my wedding during nursing school. I am a Canadian nurse and just passed the boards here, but I planned my wedding over two years and honestly I couldn't focus on the wedding for 2-3 months before the boards and since you haven't done anything for the wedding yet it might be hard. if you do your boards this month it is doable and hey people have definitely planned weddings in shorter amounts of time, you just might not get to be so picky.
  • Thanks, I decide to take this month off from wedding planning and focus only on passing the NCLEX. But in down thime I manger to get some wedding thing done. My fiance has been a hugh help!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards