• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Wisconsin

Gift Opening Suggestions

We are having our wedding on a Friday and are planning to do the gift opening Saturday afternoon with around 75 people. I want it to be fun but I don't want to spend a ton of money. I also thought about going some place that would have TVs to watch the Brewers game. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Re: Gift Opening Suggestions

• edited December 2011
    Mattys in New Berlin is nice. They have a really nice outdoor patio that would be great for a summer gift opening.
  • ylleknnaylleknna member
    Ninth Anniversary 1000 Comments
    edited December 2011
    We are just going to be doing it at a local hall that is available to rent, or you could easily do it at your home if the weather is nice outside even.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Planning Bio
    image 331 Invited image 243 Attending image 90 Missing Out image 0 People MIA!!!
  • edited December 2011
    O'Donaghue's in Elm Grove is a nice little Irish Bar with a back room that is available to rent out.  They have a projection TV back there, so if you'd like to have the game on during the party, this would be a great place to rent.  The main bar has TVs all over the place, so you could also keep the party seperate from the game.  It's totally up to you!

I believe it's pretty affordable too.  You can bring in your own food/snacks, which helps cut down on the price.

I know the owner well.  If interested, ask for Jamie O'Donaghue.  PH: 262-641-2730
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards