Flowers
Options

Ordering Flowers Online

I am having a small wedding out of town. I don't want to go through the trouble of going to visit a florist in the area of where my wedding will be so I'm thinking about ordering flowers online to save money and time.

Have you had any experience with this? If so, how was it?

Can you suggest any good online florists?

Thanks! :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Ordering Flowers Online

• Options
    rerawaltrerawalt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a friend that used Sam's Club and her flowers were beautiful.
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sam's and fiftyflowers.com have both gotten good reviews on my local as well as farmstogo.com.
  • Options
    laurebkraftlaurebkraft member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brides magazine had a good article about a few places this month. They were all good reviews. I think bridesign was one of the best. I'm actually considering it, too, because it's easier than meeting with a ton of florists. I'd rather just order online, even though I'm getting married a few miles from my house.
  • Options
    JacquieLBeanJacquieLBean member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Bunches Direct. They have a great selection and low prices. www.bunchesdirect.com
  • Options
    flower_divaflower_diva member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I went to this site. I am a professionally trained florist and do many weddings each year,and for the life of me I can't understand why anyone would order the flowers on this website and think they are getting a good price! My prices are LOWER than every single bokay that they offer. Please check with your local family florist before ordering on line.  It could save you a ot of money
  • Options
    iloveu4everiloveu4ever member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I might buy mine on fifty flowers.com

• Options
    HippinhipsterHippinhipster member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm look at getting mine on http://www.wholeblossoms.com/ they have lots of choices and good prices
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jamiryle18jamiryle18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would NOT recommend Bunches Direct. I ordered 50 hydrangaes, 50 roses, hypericum berries, and a boutineer. Online the picture shows normal size hydrangaes, but when I received mine they were mini hydrangaes. I only received half of my roses and the roses I received were tiny and sick looking. The berries were the only thing that was right. The boutineer was destroyed in shipping. We had to make our own. I attempted to contact the company multiple times through email, live chat, and phone and never received any feedback until 2 weeks later. I was charged $40 in shipping when the actual shipping cost was only $20 because they used the cheapest shipping with 1-5 business days instead of next day delivery. I did not receive my flowers until 10:30pm on Friday. I was scheduled to receive them the next day, but luckly FedEx is a better business model and their supervisor got the flowers to me at 10:30 at night since we were leaving the next day. When I finally got to talk to a supervisor with Bunches Direct he said he couldn't do anything for me. I also ordered flowers from American Floral Distributors and everything was perfect from them. I had them on time from FedEx next day delivery at 2pm.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have used Bunches Direct and had an excellent experience with them. I had a free consult with Bunches Bob who was so helpful. I ordered Lilys, roses, my bouquet and 3 bridesmaid bouquets. They looked beautiful and I got so many compliments on them. I also price shopped and overall saved over $200. I would use them again any day! I am sorry if you had a bad experience, but I think that can happen anywhere you go.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards