Wedding Woes
Options

An hour at the grocery and I need a drink

99.9% of the time it's a fun and easy trip.  Today wore me out!

- M2 started fussing halfway through.  By check out she was in full on meltdown.  Jackhole in front of me decides this is the time to teach his two preteen daughters how to unload and fill the belt properly.  How to hand over coupons and isht.  Then he wants to chat with the cashier about why they bag the ice cream before bagging it.

"DUMBFUCK, MY KID IS SCREAMING MOVE IT ALONG."

- Jackholes standing in the middle of the effing aisle chatting so everyone else has to move around them.

"DUMFUCK MY KID IS SCREAMING MOVE IT ALONG."

- 99.9% of the time 6let is not a runner.  We get to the parking lot and I go to put Megan into the car.  He starts to go to his side when I tell him to stop he bolts.  He gets in trouble and starts screaming.  M2 is still screaming.  Former coworker decides this is the time to chat.

'DUMFUCK BOTH KIDS ARE SCREAMING.  MOVE IT ALONG."

This is why men should not be allowed at the grocery by themselves.

Re: An hour at the grocery and I need a drink

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to assume that Mr. MinM isn't a jackhole when he shops for groceries, because I really don't want to ever go with him. The grocery store makes me want to chew glass. I think you should get a gold medal for going with two kids.
  • Options
    DG1DG1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_hour-grocery-need-drink?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:e70c9a5b-99f3-42cd-90c0-b1b25862551cPost:0b4d3de4-ed4c-4fe1-843c-63cf5c461f78">Re: An hour at the grocery and I need a drink</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think you should get a gold medal for going with two kids.
    Posted by MinM[/QUOTE]

Or, you know, be punished by society and be called out as an example of why public places should be child-free.

Because we all know 6 is such a horrible mom.

• Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

Usually it's fun.  We count the produce, talk about what we're going to make, pick out yogurt, sample things, etc.  I don't know why, but today they were cranky and it was old man day. 

6let's asleep on the floor.  M2 fell asleep in his crib.  I should be doing crap and instead I'm stuffing cookies in my face.

I'm also irrationally p!ssed that Mr. Min did so much while Min was out of town while my husband couldn't even put his own effing coffee cup in the dishwasher.  And he's on call this weekend so there will still be no help.

• Options
    TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You poor thing. I hate the grocery store more than anything else in the universe. H does a much better job at food shopping than I do, but he never buys me ice cream sandwiches. 

And you know all those jackholes who were making sht harder for you went straight home to complain about the woman who dared bring her crying baby out in public.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    edited December 2011
    If it was only a pair of socks zilla.  I don't even walk on his side of the bed anymore.  If there were a fire in the middle of the night he'd die. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    6 - Nico and I are working on a husband training cirriculum. Your H can be patient one, once we figure it all out. I'm going to make money off of all the effort I put into training Mr. MinM if it kills me....or him.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    edited December 2011
    Will you put the camo panties of shame on them? 
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I hope your H doesn't require that level of training ;)

Oh, H took Woodward to the vet to have blood work, etc done to make sure he doesn't have something wrong with him, biologically, that is preventing him from becoming potty trainined. Nope. He's fine. Diagnosis: butthead.

• Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh but I think the camo shame panties should be part of the punishment process in your training, Min.  Shame and humiliation are great teaching tools for men.  Wink
  • Options
    edited December 2011

The MinM training program is rewards based. We emphasize rewarding good behavior with Watson-like great sex. Bad behavior, when posssible, is ignored, so as to extinguish the bad behavior. When it can't be ignored, we beat the subject to death, casuing the H to relent out of sheer exhaustion.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards