Muslim Weddings

Indian Pakistani Salwar Kameezes, Jewelry, Party Purses and Shoes For Sale! My Wardrobe =)

Hey Ladies!I have quite a few beautiful and brand new and once worn Pakistani/Indian Clothes to sell. Also a handful of saris.
I am clearing out my wardrobe simply because I do not get the opportunity to dress up in fancy Desi clothes! Most of this is from my In Laws and family as part of my traditional wedding trousseau. I appreciate them getting it for me, but I really don't get the chance to wear clothes this fancy.
I am hoping I can make some money and use it towards something I will need and at the same time maybe help you girls find some gorgeous partywear/bridal wear at decent prices. :) 
These clothes would be perfect for pre wedding festivities, bridesmaids, or for gifts.
I am about 5' 5". and 145 lbs (weight has fluctuated since I got married from 130 all the way to 165) , the clothes have some wiggle room as well if you needed to get them altered, and they are not skin tight either. I will post the measurements also since some of them are not exact to my measurements.
In addition to the clothes, I have artificial jewelery , matching party purses and shoes (all gifted! blessed with sweet in laws) I wear shoes 9 to 10. 
I will price them, but am open to reasonable offers.  You can email me at nainascloset@gmail.com for more pictures/details. 
I hope this is okay to post here (Ive also posted in the SA thread)
. I thought it would get more views than posting in the Main Classifieds, but I will do so there as well. Please understand that I am NOT a vendor! I am actually pretty clueless when it comes to desi clothes, but I will do my best to provide the names of materials and work.
Will try my best to update with pics, prices and measurements as soon as possible. Please email me for a quicker response.
Also, any advice on where to sell these would be appreciated as well (not Ebay, I think its too complicated and pricey).
Thanks for reading!

Re: Indian Pakistani Salwar Kameezes, Jewelry, Party Purses and Shoes For Sale! My Wardrobe =)

• I am interested in some of your stuff that you have, if you still have any of the pakistani/indian style dresses, bangles, etc.....

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_muslim-weddings_indian-pakistani-salwar-kameezes-jewelry-party-purses-and-shoes-for-sale-my-wardrobe?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:660Discussion:6201386d-c9b8-4e9b-b53e-af9a21b1e188Post:ef72125d-8a2c-4cda-8476-76f87fbc5f92">Indian Pakistani Salwar Kameezes, Jewelry, Party Purses and Shoes For Sale! My Wardrobe =)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Ladies! I have quite a few beautiful and brand new and once worn Pakistani/Indian Clothes to sell. Also a handful of saris. I am clearing out my wardrobe simply because I do not get the opportunity to dress up in fancy Desi clothes! Most of this is from my In Laws and family as part of my traditional wedding trousseau. I appreciate them getting it for me, but I really don't get the chance to wear clothes this fancy. I am hoping I can make some money and use it towards something I will need and at the same time maybe help you girls find some gorgeous partywear/bridal wear at decent prices. :)  These clothes would be perfect for pre wedding festivities, bridesmaids, or for gifts. I am about 5' 5". and 145 lbs (weight has fluctuated since I got married from 130 all the way to 165) , the clothes have some wiggle room as well if you needed to get them altered, and they are not skin tight either. I will post the measurements also since some of them are not exact to my measurements. In addition to the clothes, I have artificial jewelery , matching party purses and shoes (all gifted! blessed with sweet in laws)  I wear shoes 9 to 10.  I will price them, but am open to reasonable offers.  You can email me at nainascloset@gmail.com for more pictures/details.  I hope this is okay to post here (Ive also posted in the SA thread) . I thought it would get more views than posting in the Main Classifieds, but I will do so there as well. Please understand that I am NOT a vendor! I am actually pretty clueless when it comes to desi clothes, but I will do my best to provide the names of materials and work. Will try my best to update with pics, prices and measurements as soon as possible. Please email me for a quicker response. Also, any advice on where to sell these would be appreciated as well (not Ebay, I think its too complicated and pricey). Thanks for reading!
    Posted by Aaina[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards