New Jersey

CENTRAL JERSEY BRIDES!! I need help with a florist!

Hi Everyone,

I'm hoping someone can help me with this! Our wedding is almost 2 months away, and we don't have a florist yet!!!! We're located in central NJ, and are getting married near Lakewood NJ. We need a florist who will delivery to the hotel where I'll be getting ready, as well as our church in Sprink Lake. The one thing we are looking for is someone AFFORDABLE! Flowers are SOOO expensive, and we want beauty without breaking the bank. PLEASE HELP!

THANK YOUUUUU!!!! :))

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: CENTRAL JERSEY BRIDES!! I need help with a florist!

• Check out Something Nice Floral Designs in Pt. Pleasant (http://www.somethingnicefloral.com/).  Although I did not end up going with them, Carol was wonderful and the most reasonably priced florist I met with in the area.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LJN414LJN414 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    We used Carol from Something Nice for our wedding at The Ashford Estate back in April. She is so sweet and does beautiful work! We couldn't believe how great her price was, especially since most of our flowers were peonies. She will definitely work with your budget. : )
  • Avenue Florist in Elizabeth. They were very reasonable and great to work with. 
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm using Wildflowers on Wall. with my wedding in Spring Lake. They were GREAT at coming in with what FI and I wanted BELOW our budget.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We're using Greg from Alan's Fabulous Florals in Lakewood.  I met with 3 separate florists and he was the most helpful of the three and by far the most reasonable.  I'm getting married in Spring Lake and they will are delivering our flowers to the hotel beforehand.

http://www.alansflorals.com/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We used The Flower Station in Somerset.  They were fabulous!
  • Thank you so much for your help everyone!! It is greatly appreciated! I'm going to check them all out. THANKS AGAIN!!! :))))
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I used Flowers by Addalia in Toms River.  I got amazing flowers for my budget, I still can't get over how gorgeous my bouquet was.  Give them a try. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you! I definitely will :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am using Gig Morris in Wall (Susan). I currently live in CT and am getting married in Tinton Falls. She is very easy to work with and she did my sisters wedding 10 years ago. 
  • I used Monday Morning Flowers of Princeton Forestal Village. Gorianne was awesome! Very accomodating and great prices for exceptional flowers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards